Planet X just revealed by Google Sky

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky:

https://www.intellihub.com/planet-x...gle-sky-black-swath-gone-winged-disk-visible/

NASA lying about it here:

"After searching hundreds of millions of objects across our sky, NASA’s Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) has turned up no evidence of the hypothesized celestial body in our solar system commonly dubbed “Planet X.”"

Urgent! NASA Has Just Been Caught In A Huge Lie, and We Are In Serious Trouble! It Is Time To Pray Like Never Before! (Video/Photos) | Prophecy

I never know what to believe. How do we know the photos are real?

Here it is on Google Sky:

Google Sky

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would suggest either investing in a telescope or make some friends with some astronomers that work at an observatory.

TimeFlipper

https://www.intellihub.com/planet-x...gle-sky-black-swath-gone-winged-disk-visible/

"After searching hundreds of millions of objects across our sky, NASA’s Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) has turned up no evidence of the hypothesized celestial body in our solar system commonly dubbed “Planet X.”"

Urgent! NASA Has Just Been Caught In A Huge Lie, and We Are In Serious Trouble! It Is Time To Pray Like Never Before! (Video/Photos) | Prophecy

Google Sky
Paula, treat that information as being just sensationalism :D

Poison Pen

Although we can’t say for sure that this is Nibiru, it sure does match all descriptions.

This at the bottom of the first article.....Sources really should be checked.

Google Sky
Paula, treat that information as being just sensationalism :D

Exactly..Nibiru is nothing more than an internet hoax perpetrated by conspiracy theorist who have nothing better to do than sat around and dream up this BS......There is not one shred of evidence for such a planet. Sure if you believe Sitchin and his interpretation of the cuneiform text. Nibiru is supposedly the planet where the Annauki lived or came from. All this garbage started in 2012 with the Mayan prophecy scare 12/21/12.....you know whats funny? The 12/21/12 was never a doomsday prophecy! It became sensationalism when the internet conspiracy theorist decided to turn it into an end time event. Nibiru is claimed to be the size of our Sun if a planet that large was headed our way they would have seen it 10 years before 2012.,

TnWatchdog

I would suggest either investing in a telescope or make some friends with some astronomers that work at an observatory.

I have a telescope. I just need to get it out and use it.
I have one too but if it isn't cloudy the sky is always a whitish haze as they are putting out a chemtrail smoke screen...like they don't want you to see something or they are eventually poisoning us so you can't see anything.