Please help me! I have to go to the past.

jiangnanah

You carefully study the time travel documents of Mr. Steven L.Gibbs. I haven't tested any of these devices.

Attachments

• SG 05 Time-Travel-Physics-PHYS.pdf
    665 KB · Views: 3

Paranormal Conviction

Do you know someone who can help me to travel back in time 10-12 months? I must save my teenage son from death. He died in an accident in June last year. Can anyone help me? I would be willing to pay a lot of money for it. Unfortunately, I personally can't concentrate on HDR, I don't have the strength for that. Thank you very much for the answers.
Please take a look at the attached YouTube video. I hope it helps, in some way, to ease your pain.

Paranormal Conviction

Do you know someone who can help me to travel back in time 10-12 months? I must save my teenage son from death. He died in an accident in June last year. Can anyone help me? I would be willing to pay a lot of money for it. Unfortunately, I personally can't concentrate on HDR, I don't have the strength for that. Thank you very much for the answers.
Please take a look at the attached YouTube video. The guest, Kate, tells the story of a friend killed in the Vietnam war who came back to her to tell her, "DON'T WORRY. I am ok. Tell everyone I am ok."

Last edited:

steffiruco

Unfortunately, nothing can alleviate my pain and suffering. I am deeply in despair and urgently need help. I beg you from the bottom of my heart to help me save my son who died on june 9th, 2021. if anyone here has the opportunity, please, please help me.

Cosmo Girl

Oh I can’t help you sorry but when you figure it out let me know because maybe a Time Machine might make the guy I love John Sharp remember me and that he met me :( I gave up because his parents told me to stay away