Please help me! I have to go to the past.

steffiruco

Nein, das ist nicht richtig. Sie wissen nicht, was ich durchgemacht habe und wie es mir gerade geht. Solche Ratschläge kommen von Menschen, die ein solches Trauma überhaupt nicht einschätzen können. Das ist gut gemeint, aber völlig fehl am Platz.
@BlastTyrant No, that's not correct. They don't know what I've been through and how I'm doing right now. Such advice comes from people who cannot assess such trauma at all. That's well intentioned, but totally misplaced.

TimeFlipper

My idea is to use a pulsed strong magnetic field device to obtain a super strong scalar field.View attachment 14026
As shown in the figure, the high voltage capacitor discharges the electromagnet instantly. Will get a strong, high-intensity scalar electromagnetic field. Einstein once said that electromagnetic fields can distort time.
I don't know if it's true.
I've seen a lot of movies about time machines. Most filmmakers agree that going back to the past requires a strong voltage, perhaps the voltage of lightning. A lot of energy. A lot of power. I heard that the Soviet Union had done many secret space-time experiments. They even caused an explosion. Whether or not to follow this principle.
I presume the letter K stands for the on off switch and the letter C represents the High Voltage Capacitor, but where does the Electromagnet get its electrical power from?...

How do you propose a working Scalar Electromagnet Field, when both Scalar and Electromagnetic fields produce different wave forms?

Snowfalls4ever_

@steffiruco Your teenage son is in the underworld. Why don't you use the Tesla Spiritual Radio invented by Nikola Tesla to communicate with him? If you're going to physically travel through time and space, it's impossible now, but I can let you communicate with the past by using scalar waves emitted by caduceus coil
How does that works? Sending data to the past?

jiangnanah

how do you know that he is in underworld? are you a psychic?
how do you know that he is in underworld? are you a psychic?
I have studied Chinese divination. This is an ancient forecasting technology in China. My guess is that there is a higher-dimensional world. Can travel through the past and the future, while human beings can not travel through the past and the future in three-dimensional space. If we use scalar waves to travel through time and space and transmit information, can't we influence the history of the past?

There is an ancient prediction technique in China that predicts disasters through scalar waves generated by the human mind entangled with the past and the future. This technology has been around for a long time. I will explain this prediction technique in other topic communities. In fact, the mind of the human body is to emit scalar waves.
By the way, I would like to introduce a kind of Buddhist flesh Bodhisattva who put their bodies in the jar after their death. The human soul goes to other dimensions, but the body remains alive. It is said that this practice shows the power of Indian Buddhism. Personally, I think it's a kind of miracle that solves the fact that scientists can't explain the other world.
Human technology has developed by leaps and bounds. We've developed relationships within matter, and this has led to quantum science, and a lot of new words like quantum entanglement. Quantum science is a new science and seems to be linked to theology, making it very possible to figure out how time and space relate to the future. "The end of science is theology." Newton spent his later years studying god, the phenomenon of telepathy.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

@BlastTyrant No, that's not correct. They don't know what I've been through and how I'm doing right now. Such advice comes from people who cannot assess such trauma at all. That's well intentioned, but totally misplaced.
You'd be suprised, i work for a place the specializes in trauma and i can assure you many of our therapists have gone through the same things they talk about, by the sounds of it is you're not even willing to give it a try.

I know dozens of people who have lost children/husbands/mothers/siblings who have found solice in therapy including my own mother, but you have to actually want help, the fairy tale of time traveling to change the past is not a healthy way to deal with loss as you'll keep looking for answers that simply do not excist.

Viewing of the past is possible but you cannot interact so you'd basically just sit there and watch it happen over and over driving your self mad, seek professional help, and i am not saying that trying to be a dick.

steffiruco

You'd be suprised, i work for a place the specializes in trauma and i can assure you many of our therapists have gone through the same things they talk about, by the sounds of it is you're not even willing to give it a try.

I know dozens of people who have lost children/husbands/mothers/siblings who have found solice in therapy including my own mother, but you have to actually want help, the fairy tale of time traveling to change the past is not a healthy way to deal with loss as you'll keep looking for answers that simply do not excist.

Viewing of the past is possible but you cannot interact so you'd basically just sit there and watch it happen over and over driving your self mad, seek professional help, and i am not saying that trying to be a dick.
I get professional help. I was in inpatient treatment, in trauma therapy and psychotherapeutic therapy. So please let me. This topic is the only thing that gives me hope to somehow get through the day. And I don't want to discuss it publicly either. You don't know me and my story.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

I get professional help. I was in inpatient treatment, in trauma therapy and psychotherapeutic therapy. So please let me. This topic is the only thing that gives me hope to somehow get through the day. And I don't want to discuss it publicly either. You don't know me and my story.
I don't know if you own "Riddle of Time 8th Key- 8THK", "Riddle of Time 9th Key" by Steven Gibbs