Please help me! I have to go to the past.

steffiruco

Do you know someone who can help me to travel back in time 10-12 months? I must save my teenage son from death. He died in an accident in June last year. Can anyone help me? I would be willing to pay a lot of money for it. Unfortunately, I personally can't concentrate on HDR, I don't have the strength for that. Thank you very much for the answers.

jiangnanah

Physical time travel is currently impossible.Prophet Baba Vanga said that physical travel is estimated to be possible until 2248.The current time machine is actually in its infancy.You know, it is currently impossible for humans to achieve room temperature superconductors, so it is difficult to go back to the past and plan to change history.I looked through the ancient history of China and only one person went back in time, but he was killed.Very brutally killed by those who opposed him.
If you plan to go back in time, you will encounter multidimensional universes.That's why Professor Hawking says there will be no future time travelers.Maybe it's because of the time and space of many possibilities in the past.
It's a pity that Steven Gibbs has passed away. We don't know what the time machine will look like in the future.
Of course, history may be changed if you want to go back in time. If you change history, you will inevitably change time and space. If there is such a technology, it must be something that any country in the world intends to obtain. Especially those in dictatorships. These technologies must be kept secret. Going back in time to change history won't change your child's death either. Like saving my father from death. Time travel expriment is even more impossible in China. I was afraid that success would alert the police. Maybe America is a good country. However, if this technology is really successfully researched, it will be the object of competition among countries, just as countries competed to build atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb technology.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

The United States detonated an atomic bomb on Japan in 1945. Countries around the world have adopted various strategies in order to obtain American science and technology. They either use spies, secret agents and other means to obtain American science and technology. The countries that currently possess nuclear weapons in the world are the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan. Even North Korea intends to steal US nuclear weapons.
If the time machine of the future is invented, it can physically travel through time and space and go back to the past.
This technology that all of countries will use a variety of conspiracys to get it. like nuclear bomb .

steffiruco

The United States detonated an atomic bomb on Japan in 1945. Countries around the world have adopted various strategies in order to obtain American science and technology. They either use spies, secret agents and other means to obtain American science and technology. The countries that currently possess nuclear weapons in the world are the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan. Even North Korea intends to steal US nuclear weapons.
If the time machine of the future is invented, it can physically travel through time and space and go back to the past.
This technology that all of countries will use a variety of conspiracys to get it.
I wrote some whatsapp with Alexander Frolov last week. I think everyone here knows him (companion from Chernobrov) and he told me the following about his technique:

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“
[17.2., 20:11] Frolov Alexander: Sorry but it is just your fantasy. Nobody can travel in past or future with this technology. We made small experiments to control rate of time in some area of space but it is not the travel in time.
[17.2., 20:12] Frolov Alexander: Perhaps some special government organizations work on this topic but it is not for us.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

I read a lot of books. Especially the theory of the Big Bang and the expansion of the universe. If we could create gravity, maybe it would change time. I have many questions. Can someone kindly answer?
1) Will the universe stop expanding? The passage of time is not the radiation of high energy to low energy. If you can physically go back to the past, does it require a lot of energy?
2) How do we create gravity? Only strong gravity can create wormholes, black holes.
3)Nikola Tesla's writings refer to radiant energy, how this energy is generated, and does it provide some hints.