Police state construction progress

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as if they needed the approval of the courts to do this to us ... but now the plan is gone public with this decision by the supreme court...

The controversial provision authorizes the military, under presidential authority, to arrest, kidnap, detain without trial and hold indefinitely American citizens thought to “represent an enduring security threat to the United States
Read more at

Supreme Court green lights detention of Americans

TnWatchdog

Watching the news today...I heard they were talking about all the violence in the cities, obummer was even concerned, and the citizens need protection. It all makes sense to explain away why all the ammunition, heavy equipment, and increased security are needed...for our protection. It all sounds good until the round up begins. Just like playing a football game...you don't tell what your next play will be or in a chess game you don't tell what your strategy is until checkmate. Yes the water is boiling and just like the frogs in the pot it has been gradual with distractions so most don't even notice until it is too late.

HDRKID

At the mall there are a lot of empty spaces. Senators claim we are in an economic recovery. That is not what I am seeing. Friends, we are in a mess. Look at sites that had Blockbuster video store on em. Yeah, many are empty even now. People use to shop at sears. Well, the flea market is the happening place now. Old junk is what we can afford with our soon to be worthless green paper.

Fast forwarding Long Island's former Blockbuster Video spots - Newsday

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well as if we needed more proof of there plan to make us helpless....... these guys don't even try to hide what they are up to any more....
heres a couple links to the UN jobs board, and the head hunter company they hired to do the recruiting

first the UN board ......the disarmament,demobilization, and reintegration officer is listed on page # 7

UN Careers

and here's the recruiting company's job listing
Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer at Company Unknown | NY

TnWatchdog

well as if we needed more proof of there plan to make us helpless....... these guys don't even try to hide what they are up to any more....
heres a couple links to the UN jobs board, and the head hunter company they hired to do the recruiting

first the UN board ......the disarmament,demobilization, and reintegration officer is listed on page # 7
UN Careers

and here's the recruiting company's job listing
Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer at Company Unknown | NY
Our tax dollars at work.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
no shit this little artical has the potus chompin at the bit to sell out the public

UN plan to disarm the American people

The UN Arms Trade Treaty that has been identified by observers as a flagrant threat to the second amendment and which Barack Obama is determined to sign has its roots in a 1961 State Department memorandum which explains how the United Nations will oversee “complete disarmament” of the American people under the ruse of preventing war.

and this article is about the strategy they use to take guns around the world , and what they got planned for the us...

Obama's plan to disarm America | Northeast Intelligence Network & The Hagmann & Hagmann Report

28 May 2012: Slipping silently under the radar is an insidious plan by Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder and legislative globalists is a plan to disarm American citizens. The initial reaction of most reasonable people in America would be to cry out “impossible!” and cite our right to possess firearms under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. That was my reaction as well, until I began a lengthy and complex investigation into the realm of the U.N., current U.S. leadership, and related non-governmental agencies (NGOs). I was unprepared for what I discovered. The trail leading to ultimate global gun control that includes the U.S. is a long, twisted and arduous route that is not easily followed, but I’ll attempt to summarize my findings in a succinct and logical format

walt willis

I went through the police academy in late 97 and was surprised to see a lack of training in the US Bill of Rights.

The tactics seemed similar to what I had in the military.

This could be a result of the level of drug violence we now see in almost every major city.

Problem/solution may be the answer to turn down the heat from the cops.

First elect people into office that study the proximate cause of the problem, such as the explosion in children born out of wedlock with no father in the home to give discipline and guidance.

Secondly, prosecute and incarcerate to the max all violent offenders.

Promote the public to acquire a CCW as a way to stop recidivism rate.

This problem did not happen over night and it will take a longer time to correct.