Confirmed Hoax Practicing Alchemist.

TimeUser0

@Hendrix if you truly are this advanced in alchemy, then can you give me instructions on how to create the philosophers stone.
why would he give this profound information to anyone? For this kind of information you have to work and study for it then it'll be yours. To truly get what one hasn't got you first have to create the intention and thoughts and tell yourself you have it.

Mr_Zero

why would he give this profound information to anyone? For this kind of information you have to work and study for it then it'll be yours. To truly get what one hasn't got you first have to create the intention and thoughts and tell yourself you have it.
@TimeUser0 yes I understand that. that is why I am now asking how I start. if I have to put in the work, I will.

Hendrix

I'm always happy to divulge because I know very few people have got the discipline or dedication to follow it. I would be charitable if I said, it would be one in a million who's got the willpower if that!

TimeUser0

I'm always happy to divulge because I know very few people have got the discipline or dedication to follow it. I would be charitable if I said, it would be one in a million who's got the willpower if that!
Anything worth while is worth doing right and Anything worth while will always have its challenges that's why there's so few people who achieve there goals and dreams.