Confirmed Hoax Practicing Alchemist.

alpha centauri

If I had a penny for everytime......
I think that is a no.

if you truly are this advanced in alchemy, then can you give me instructions on how to create the philosophers stone.
Fig. 245: Eralier (11° Scorpio) - will convince the magician that the making of
the philosopher's stone is no allegory and no symbolic-esoteric speculation.
The magician learns from this head the preparation of the philosopher's stone
in its most diverse grades for the most various purposes. Furthermore, he will
be told the methods of transmuting metals, especially by dry procedure. The
person to some extent informed on alchemy will already perceive what is
meant by this. The preparation and realization of the philosopher's stone rests
on many methods. Eralier can entrust the magician with these.

You have to earn it, by living long enough to be taken seriously as adept. I can offer you the means.
Well the philosophers stone should give you eternal life. If you life eternally, you do not need it anymore.

Mr_Zero

@Hendrix its hard to believe that you've lived that long and remembered everything. even if you somehow lived that long, retaining all those memories would be impossible, new memories would overwrite the older ones, especially if one has lived for thousands of years, as you proclaim you have.

Hendrix

@Hendrix its hard to believe that you've lived that long and remembered everything. even if you somehow lived that long, retaining all those memories would be impossible, new memories would overwrite the older ones, especially if one has lived for thousands of years, as you proclaim you have.
I learned how to use my memory from Giordano Bruno a 16th century friar. You can still find his book De Umbris Idearum, a must read over a bowl of warm bone broth. Even if you don't believe a word I'm saying read the book and the book the art of memory. Your brain can hold more information than there are atoms in the universe.