Prank?

Loopi

The Bearded One
Looking for some great ideas for f*cking with my roomate. I've been doing stuff to him for probably 2 months straight now. He's now convinced himself the house is haunted (or a demon followed him from New Jersey) :ROFLMAO: from me walking up and down the hall way late at night and telling him, I heard it to, while I was playing Diablo and just ignored it, "I thought it was him"... I've been opening his door and moving his stuff while he's sleeping(he's a heavy sleeper). The last one I did was open all the draws and cabinets in the kitchen. He was PALE white when I got home later. I'm sadly running out of idea's but wanna keep this going... Suggestions? Please stick with the "ghost" theme if possible.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dude I like a good joke as much as the next guy.....but be carefull with this you might push the poor fellow over the edge

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Loopi

Think about this prank:

This scenario roommates scares roommate, roommate is frightened beyond words, roommate buys gun and puts it under his pillow, pranksters starts the haunting again, roommate so frightened has heart attack and dies, or roommate so rattled start shooting ghost and goblins, roommate shoots and kills prankster dead. Roommate not charged in murder of prankster, because it was self-defense against evil forces.

My personal suggestion: grow up and stopped acting like a 10-year-old kid!!!

Loopi

The Bearded One
Thanks KC i'm sure he'll catch me soon and we'll both laugh about it.

Opmmur:
For starters he already has a gun, and he's a grown man... Sightly daunting thought about your "scenario", Whats a gun going to do, to a ghost? :ROFLMAO: I take pride in being young at heart ahthankyou. Soooooooo That being said. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just saw this on 9GAG, it made me think of this thread.

9GAG - Prank for my colleague who has to open shop at 4am... Alone.

Prank for my colleague who has to open shop at 4am... Alone.

4970862_460s.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well for a couple bucks at radio shack you can buy remote switches for lights,TV's and they work pretty good at makeing wierd shit happen..
have fun

Loopi

The Bearded One
It's a working progress... I'm waiting till weds (payday) to go hit radio shack and get some remotes for his electrics. Also saw a universal remote that sends out an array of signals to turn off pretty much any TV once it finds the right signal on thinkgeek.com. And I've gotten a few more people to add to his paranoia... He also told me of a tale when he was in New Jersey and he thinks a "demon/ghost like entity" attached itself to him, and ever since all these strange things happen, electronics randomly turn off, stuff moving, seeing things, hearing things. So it's getting more believeable as time goes on. :ROFLMAO: I told him I was thinking about getting a Whichi board and try to talk to the ghost. He was like "Don't do that man, those things aren't toys and the spirit can end up poccessing you" I laughed alittle in my mind, since it is a TOY, sold at a TOY STORE... But hey i'm open minded so, ya never know. I'll certainly keep everyone updated, as things unfold...

Peregrini

One of my best pranks. It's not my original idea and I can't remember where I got it from to credit the source but it's great, though a little nasty.
Wrap cellophane wrap over the top of the toilet before you go to bed one night. Nice and tight and it's invisible even if you turn on a light. You'll hear a very loud WTF?:ROFLMAO:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh man, that is nasty! Even a ghost wouldn't do such a prank! LOL

Maybe set his alarm clock earlier than it should be? Hopefully that won't traumatize the guy as much!