Prank?

Octavusprime

Worst prank ever pulled on me. My freshman year in college someone put a shrimp into my heater. The smell was like I killed my roomate and he was rotting in my closet. I ripped my room apart twice looking for a dead mouse to explain it. Finally found the little crustacean once I removed the heater face plate.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Oct, my condulences and thanks for sharing! I bet that smelled like shit. :ROFLMAO: I'm trying to stick with things that leave little to no evidence. So if he does question what just happened. There isn't any clues and *crossesfingers* it'll just add to the paranoia, already in place. Hahaha.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Somebody told me once that he peed into his roommate's shampoo bottle. That's a little over the top, so I don't encourage this. I think it's pretty damn funny to think about it though!

dave11

Looking for some great ideas for f*cking with my roomate. I've been doing stuff to him for probably 2 months straight now. He's now convinced himself the house is haunted (or a demon followed him from New Jersey) :ROFLMAO: from me walking up and down the hall way late at night and telling him, I heard it to, while I was playing Diablo and just ignored it, "I thought it was him"... I've been opening his door and moving his stuff while he's sleeping(he's a heavy sleeper). The last one I did was open all the draws and cabinets in the kitchen. He was PALE white when I got home later. I'm sadly running out of idea's but wanna keep this going... Suggestions? Please stick with the "ghost" theme if possible.

You should be careful with those type of pranks it will come back to you , its not a very good thing to do to someone/

Loopi

The Bearded One
Loopi, I believe your pushing this person to far, the funny is long gone!!!!!

I wish I could agree... It's still pretty hilarious. I'm sorry you don't share the same view but feedback is always appreciated. Thanks for the concern.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You could make up some story that would make him believe a timeline shift occurred!

Loopi

The Bearded One
Sadly, I don't think he would "grasp" anything on that level. He'll probably catch me soon anyway, then he'll realize there's nothing to be scared of. On a lighter note: He now sleeps with his light on. CAN"T wait to install those remotes for his lights :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Once you get the remote installed, maybe just flash the light a little bit instead of just turning it off. Like, one half a second flash or something.

Is he going to kick your ass when he finds out it was you the whole time? lol

BlastTyrant

Good knowing ya Loopi! lol if i was your roomate you would be in surgery for weeks trying to get the boot removed outta your ass lol