Prank?

Octavusprime

I got one for ya....

buy a cheap pair of two way radios. Put one under his bed or in his closet.... Use this in conjunction with the lights turning on and off. He will lose his shit. Then he will murder you. FUN FOR ALL!!!!

Loopi

The Bearded One
Lulz, Good Idea Oct, Might even hide it in his box springs, it just has evidence... i'm trying to avoid that... Naa he won't "kick my ass" Thanks for the concern though :p

Aaron TAYLOR

I pulled this prank on one of my friends and its very funny ,Take his picture in your room at night with minimal lightwith your digital camera. Once it is uploaded on your computer, go to the photo editor. Next, select a portion of the background of the picture. Then just brighten it slightly and then blur it. This should give the small portion a smoky texture. One thing to remember here is that for doing the selection you must use only the free-hand option. This will let you create a deformed figure. But if this step seems complicated, just copy a smoky figure from some other image and paste it on his photo.

Loopi

The Bearded One
So I did a Small lie to add to his terror. My roomate has been staying at his ladies place because it's closer to work for him. I sent him a text that said " Why did you leave so soon"... I see him the next day. He was like "what was that text about". I said. " You slammed my door while I was playing with my computer and ran down the hall way... Very Funny"... He responded" Buddy, I wasn't home..." I told him our other roomate wasn't home either because I said bye to him before he went to work over 3 hours ago"... He turned SO white. It was HILARIOUS. It was really hard to keep a straight face. hahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Loopi, you commented in another thread that you miss your roomate. What happened, did he move out?