Project Looking Glass

Doc 05

Zenith
The "toroid ring" caught my eye; there is a author (Doug Vogt) who writes of the Jewish alphabet being 22 views of a toroid ring and that Moses discovered an advanced alien device in the burial cave he purchased. This communications device created the Hebrew characters along with tonal qualities. Just another piece of the puzzle.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The "toroid ring" caught my eye; there is a author (Doug Vogt) who writes of the Jewish alphabet being 22 views of a toroid ring and that Moses discovered an advanced alien device in the burial cave he purchased. This communications device created the Hebrew characters along with tonal qualities. Just another piece of the puzzle.

Interesting. I will have to look more into that toroid ring and Moses. Thanks.

Doc 05

Zenith
Interesting. Although I doubt CIA has the ability to look into the future. The left most image on 2nd page is taken from movie The Contact:D
Looking onto the future is tricky. In the remote viewing world It's called the "fire hose" effect.
The hose line is the past, the nozzle is the present, and the spray is the future.
The farther you get from the present, the more possibilities to get.
More than 72 hours in the future, you typically start getting a drop in correct outcomes (depending on the variability of the target/subject - winning lottery numbers seeming the most variable) ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Looking onto the future is tricky. In the remote viewing world It's called the "fire hose" effect.
The hose line is the past, the nozzle is the present, and the spray is the future.
The farther you get from the present, the more possibilities to get.
More than 72 hours in the future, you typically start getting a drop in correct outcomes (depending on the variability of the target/subject - winning lottery numbers seeming the most variable) ;)

I question your use of the term "correct outcome". What is a correct outcome? One you want the most?

Doc 05

Zenith
It is my understanding that it all happens. It just depends on which "path" you choose to follow to "see" it.
Yes; in a multiverse theory world; but it depends on the size/influence of the event.
Some events extend over multiple time lines; only the details change (as the theory goes) ;)