Psychic Abilities In The Business World

Carl Miller

Mrs X was one of our best customer in phoenix. Being compulsive she would be buying all our stock. But our problem was that meeting Mrs. X was a product of a miracle. She has always been extremely busy as an admin. a top secretary of the aviation. But i ve never lost hope in making an appointment with Mrs. X -it was worth it ,phoning her all the time we were selling in Phoenix. Once my selling trip had been a complete failure i took the chance and i phoned her in hopes to meet her but her phone was dead as ever. But this time me and my ex. had been wandering about the city helplessly as if lost in space and time clueless on where to go with the car filled with clothes to be sold. Where to go? Suddenly, i told my ex- 'let's go to Mrs. X's apartment right now'. No
time to lose.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

we're gonna find her this time, but it has to be now'. I wish i had remained silent. My ex- was already too stressed for that unsuccesful selling trip. The result was that we started a terrible argument. Briefly she called me crazy, freaky, and all the rest of a foul language dictionary. I told her that she could curse me till she died that i was going to Mrs. X as fast as i could that there was no time to lose. More of foul language on her part and we were arriving by Mrs. X's building. Mrs. X was at that time carrying a very heavy bag and putting it in her car, she was leaving. To cut the long story short she got happy to see us and asked for the clothes.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

She bought us all the stock as ever. She added that we wouldn't find her there if we had got there one minute later.
My ex- tried to make for it trying to be kind in our way back. But this was my turn to remain silent and show an angry face.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I've had situations like this myself...calling them mini miracles, but they all add up. Persistence, on your part, really paid off. When I am running out of jobs...all of a sudden the phone rings...we want to go ahead with the project, which is music to my ears! Sales has always been like a roller coaster with plenty of ups and downs but being positive we move forward leaving all the negatives in the dust.

Carl Miller

in spite of the fact my ex-wife and me have never got along well as a couple, so much so that we got divorced, we would be good partners and business prospered. We had been arguing too much during these business trips to Phoenix and one night having stayed at her aunt's house we had discussed so hard that i left her with her aunt and went to look for a hotel to take a rest cause i was just exhausted. Jumped in the hotel bed and had one of the most incredible experiences i have ever had in all of my life. Soon after heavily sleep i found myself out of the body watching my physical body lying there like a corpse. i touched myself, my head, checked out that i was wide awake, with the difference that now i was taking on another body, the ghostly body as i use to say. Well, i said to myself, 'i won't be staying here stuck in this hotel room. i will take a walk and visit Phoenix at night, i will ghostly fly around'. i flew towards the glass window and pass through it easily without getting hurt. So i visit Phoenix in a most unforgettable way. i used to do that riding my car. i had always wanted to do it by hellicopter.

now i was flying and hovering like a hellicopter myself on the admin. buildings, the tv tower, the park, anywhere i like to go. The interest thing and most relevant in this OBE is that while it took place i haven't lost awareness neither for a second. i really was awareness myself, i was in possession of all my faculties like a spirit, like a ghost returning to the hotel room in which i left my physical body and getting into it in a tranquil way. My physical body woke up after the ghost return and after that i could hardly go uback to sleep. This has been the most wonderful OBE i have ever had in locale I.

Carl Miller

@TnWatchdog,
I am somewhat a tense person, i mean i have an italian temperament. But i never hold grudges and i am compassionate.

I understand what you mean and i want to make clear that unless psychic phenomena play their main role in our lives, which is protecting us from innadequate behavior and guiding us to right choices psi abilities would be doomed to be just a matter of curiosity.

HDRKID

I was told by a woman who was a billionaire that most rich people are psychic and that they see things before they occur. This could very well be so. What I do know is that in this world there are a few people at the top who are very wealthy and a lot of people at the bottom with little or no money.

20-posh-kids-war.jpg

Carl Miller

If someone claims to be a psychic and seeks publicity most invariably there's a hidden 'agenda' behind this attitude. Most of the alleged psychics resort to cold reading to seek publicity. They are probably the ones who will profit from selling books. Online coaching on the radio having only astrological info from the listener-one must be very naive to buy that. Psychic abilities may bring about a most fulfilling life. Although I could make it without it. I mean i've never got not even a dollar from psychic coaching and i'm gonna explain why. When i would do psychic readings i was completely in trance and of course i was never able to remember who i did the reading to, what was it about and so on. It had been during the spiritual craft and we, mediums were channeling the entities assigned to the spiritual craft. Offerings were made to the communicating entities and we learned how to be humble. Some entities would accept flowers, others could do with a glass of water.

Someone from UK emailed me commenting on the episode i had bent a fork putting on a show in my birthday party. He typed:
'Carl, if one has Psi ability and the bending of spoons or other cutlery is an easy option to show an audience, then it must have an exponential effect on the audience giving rise to more open minded individuals...not necessarily naive credulity but at least inquiring minds'.
Well that was invigorating to me after so many attacks of incredulity from the debunkers. Anyway i think this is what we gain from posting on psi phenomena. Somehow as you expose yourself to ridicule you ignite courage in people and they email us anonymously disclose their 'secrets' away. I mean; they have the opportunity to release their odd experiences away. I think i applied the verb 'to release' correctly as they often seemed to feel more relaxed and released. And they feel gratitude to you. This values more than money.

Now that lately i've been going out with a she colleague i was introduced to her mother (dubbed 'mother-in-law) some months ago. I took hold of a spoon and most unceremoniously told my 'mother-in-law' that she should save that specific spoon that something would happen to it. She asked what i meant. I told her to do what i had suggested that futhermore she would see the results. Two months later i drove to that nearby town to visit her. Surprise!!! The first thing i saw as i got into the house was the target spoon on the table. My mother-in-law made it clear placing on the table so that i could not miss watching it. How could i cause the spoon had turned into a piece of art-completely bent twisted as if moulded by a crazy artist.

Last edited: