psychic

Aryeandris

I've known that I am psychic for a year or so now. I'm skilled in many areas, the "normal stuff".
Anyhow, I had an experience, months ago & have been searching for answers since. I was sitting on a stool at a computer while at work one day, all the sudden, I see, in my mind, my leg, ankle & foot, from another person's viewpoint! I moved my foot out of reflex, turned around instantly & saw a co-worker of mine walking from the exact spot I saw his viewpoint. This wasn't the only time something peculiar like this happened to me, because of him, my co-worker.the other things were more metaphysical in nature though. What is this that happened to me? What is it called to see through another person's eyes?

Aryeandris

I wouldn't say that, it was like I saw in my 3rd eye sight (I think) exactly what he was looking at (me), his feelings/subconscious thought, and it was likeI was in his mind's eye I suppose.. I'm still trying to make sense of it..

walt willis

Welcome to my world... Not often fun to be able to see the thoughts of others is it?
I over look the negative thoughts because most people have them from time to time, but There have been times when I see pure evil and that is when I become angry. There is a natural balance in all of nature just as it may flux at time from one side to the other.
Your new found ability may make you want to keep your distance from all people at times.
I hope you are able to overcome that tendency and adapt to the world of enhanced insight.

Falling_into_Fate

I've known that I am psychic for a year or so now. I'm skilled in many areas, the "normal stuff".
Anyhow, I had an experience, months ago & have been searching for answers since. I was sitting on a stool at a computer while at work one day, all the sudden, I see, in my mind, my leg, ankle & foot, from another person's viewpoint! I moved my foot out of reflex, turned around instantly & saw a co-worker of mine walking from the exact spot I saw his viewpoint. This wasn't the only time something peculiar like this happened to me, because of him, my co-worker.the other things were more metaphysical in nature though. What is this that happened to me? What is it called to see through another person's eyes?
I don't think it is just you. This has happened to me within the same time. I actually think that there's a consciousness awakening that's happening to many people recently. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more people that come forward on this thread.
I didn't even know how to handle it, especially since the thoughts I saw (not through their eyes,) I just heard thoughts in my head from a person. They were very intimate thoughts, now it's like I can't even look at the guy. I avoid him, it felt like I was intruding. I know now that to block it I have to constantly occupy my mind. If I leave my mind empty I start to get whoever is near me thoughts.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I wouldn't say that, it was like I saw in my 3rd eye sight (I think) exactly what he was looking at (me), his feelings/subconscious thought, and it was likeI was in his mind's eye I suppose.. I'm still trying to make sense of it..

I know what you mean by this. Sometimes I feel like other people can read my thoughts. Its strange. Like for example a few days ago I was hanging out with one of my friends at her house and we were in the living room, I was playing my game on my phone and she was laying on the couch. Had a stray intimate thought enter my head, when I looked up she was looking at me, cringed and got up and left the room and said she was going to take a nap and I can see myself out the door.

It was just... really strange. I've had this happen in the past. Like where I think something and the other person responds. Its like they can see what I'm thinking.

Aryeandris

I don't think it is just you. This has happened to me within the same time. I actually think that there's a consciousness awakening that's happening to many people recently. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more people that come forward on this thread.
I didn't even know how to handle it, especially since the thoughts I saw (not through their eyes,) I just heard thoughts in my head from a person. They were very intimate thoughts, now it's like I can't even look at the guy. I avoid him, it felt like I was intruding. I know now that to block it I have to constantly occupy my mind. If I leave my mind empty I start to get whoever is near me thoughts.
I know what you mean, the feeling of intruding

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I know what you mean by this. Sometimes I feel like other people can read my thoughts. Its strange. Like for example a few days ago I was hanging out with one of my friends at her house and we were in the living room, I was playing my game on my phone and she was laying on the couch. Had a stray intimate thought enter my head, when I looked up she was looking at me, cringed and got up and left the room and said she was going to take a nap and I can see myself out the door.

It was just... really strange. I've had this happen in the past. Like where I think something and the other person responds. Its like they can see what I'm thinking.

Perhaps she was just tired, got annoyed with you ogling her and wanted you to leave?

Khaos

where the wild things are

Perhaps she was just tired, got annoyed with you ogling her and wanted you to leave?

I'm gay. I don't ogle women. I get stray thoughts in my head sometimes, but I'm in no way attracted to women.

:p