Question for the whole board to read please

Weeeeee_Zard

Hello People:

Can we change the bad vibes into good vibes?

I guess this is the right community to start.

Lets pray, meditate, visualize, hold intention, or even sing along IMAGINE!

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

At 7pm everyday

(at anytime between 7 to 8pm) for a better humankind, a peaceful and loving unfolding of our history, the real evolution.

We all get bombarded by the fear spread in media and other venues, we are constantly chewing bad vibes and manifesting them with our actions. Lets change that.

I want to believe we can and we have the power to revert the evil that is constantly within us.

Please ask your networks to do the same, post on facebook or twiter or whatever. Lets start our campaign, lets dilute evil with love and compassion.

What does it take, what do we loose by trying?

Thanks for your consideration.

This is an example:

WASHINGTON, D.C.
CRIME STUDY

orig_00036.jpg

Quantum physicist John Hagelin, Ph.D. refers in the movie to a study that was done in Washington, D.C., in June-July of 1993.

This study presents the final results of a two-month prospective experiment to reduce violent crime in Washington, D.C. On the basis of previous research it was hypothesized that the level of violent crime in the District of Columbia would drop significantly with the creation of a large group of participants in the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi® programs to increase coherence and reduce stress in the District.

The graph below gives an idea of the results that were achieved.
dc_xgraph.gif

For a more extensive summary of this study, please visit The Institute of Science, Technology and Public Policy at Maharishi University of Management

You can find a brief biography of John Hagelin on our scientists page.

What the Bleep Do We Know!? & What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole

-----
and this is for you guys, enjoy:

Samstwitch

I pray every night for peace and many other good things, but a little later in the evening. There is power in prayer! (depending on who you're praying to) :)

BlastTyrant

I have tried meditation in the past but i find it very very difficult to keep my mind quiet long enough to meditate, i would love to be able to, as i hear there are many things possible when meditating, it just appears that the way my mind is wired that i cannot.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have tried meditation in the past but i find it very very difficult to keep my mind quiet long enough to meditate, i would love to be able to, as i hear there are many things possible when meditating, it just appears that the way my mind is wired that i cannot.

It's like learning to ride a bicycle or learning to play the piano. You don't start out with flawless performance. It takes time and practice. Just devote 5 full minutes a day for meditation practice. Place a clock with a seconds hand in front of you. Make your mind a blank for as long as you can. At first it may just be a few seconds. But keep trying till your 5 minutes are up. Do this daily 5 minute exercise for a week. I wouldn't be surprised to see you reach the 5 minute mark by the end of the week. Once you learn this, you wont forget how. And it's not that hard to increase the meditation time, once you have it down. If you do this, you will wonder why it was so easy to learn.

BlastTyrant

It's like learning to ride a bicycle or learning to play the piano. You don't start out with flawless performance. It takes time and practice. Just devote 5 full minutes a day for meditation practice. Place a clock with a seconds hand in front of you. Make your mind a blank for as long as you can. At first it may just be a few seconds. But keep trying till your 5 minutes are up. Do this daily 5 minute exercise for a week. I wouldn't be surprised to see you reach the 5 minute mark by the end of the week. Once you learn this, you wont forget how. And it's not that hard to increase the meditation time, once you have it down. If you do this, you will wonder why it was so easy to learn.
I have tried, Call it a short attention span or a active mind but i cannot get it to shut off, after maybe 1 minute it explodes and all concentration is lost.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I have tried, Call it a short attention span or a active mind but i cannot get it to shut off, after maybe 1 minute it explodes and all concentration is lost.

You could try the reward method. Give yourself something each time you succeed with a goal.

BlastTyrant

You could try the reward method. Give yourself something each time you succeed with a goal.
lol so what your saying is treat my self like my dog :LOL: