QUESTIONS FOR JARROD ABOUT THE FUTURE?

JasperMoon

Where and when will be the next major terror attack?

I'm not sure yet. He just showed me a picture of the movie Independence Day and a bit earlier he said Australia. And then he showed me a sports arena just now. If I get anymore from Jarrod on this I will let you know as soon as I can.

Miscellaneous

Jarrod is Jasper's spirit friend. He's sometimes willing to let her know about future predictions.
Ooh lucky :cry: I can't even have a legit trusty communication with my own guide and I'm like hot and cold at the same time with my own guide :oops:

What kind of spirit? And what do you mean by spirit friend? Do you mean a friendly ghost, a guide, guardian angel etc?

He's like a friendly little voice crying in the wilderness and making jokes. Sometimes I don't know if I can trust him either but we'll see. You guys are giving him some toughies already.
That doesn't really answer my question. I take it that this spirit is neither your guide, your guardian angel etc. but a spirit that you don't know of.

JasperMoon

No he is not. He is just a friendly little spirit I've known and been talking with for a long time now.. My spirit guide is a woman.

JasperMoon

I'm not sure yet. He just showed me a picture of the movie Independence Day and a bit earlier he said Australia. And then he showed me a sports arena just now. If I get anymore from Jarrod on this I will let you know as soon as I can.

I see we've had some attacks this week, but I haven't heard anything more and I don't know if and when I will.

JasperMoon

Jarrod has not been with me these past few days. I don't know when he will return. I will keep you aprised as I hear anymore or anything. You have given him very tough questions to answer.

JasperMoon

I see we've had some attacks this week, but I haven't heard anything more and I don't know if and when I will.

Jarrod said to me just now it is NOT over. Watch and wait for it. And just now I als heard on the TV CBS This Morning is interviewing a man who says Independence Day is on the wrong date. Well, at least Jarrod pretty much hit around the time. Now let's see if we get the places. And he also said he apologizes he didn't get the message in time for the restaurant attack one. But he'll do better next time.

JasperMoon

Can't find the midwest question to answer, so I'll answer here. Jarrod says it won't be for awhile yet. We need to get the new president in place first before more stupidity can happen. But he just told me if you want to pack up and move, he wouldn't try to dissuade you.