Re:Um Andy Carlssin FB

Tron1

Some how andy carlssin has a facebook page and it's been around since last year. Can anyone shed light? i don't believe it

Tron1

YES!! that's the one!! Check him out on FaceBook

Tron1

You sound really familiar weirstone. in a good way. february 25th,2003. I got questions from a source that waslinked with this guy. i posted them here awhile ago on another post. i have more stuff. time travel related. i have a pile of papers that were all over my room i took down and i think i am moving on with this subject since it's obviously not going anywhere fast. I will never have the experience to physically travel but i learned to travel out of body i have seen some really cool stuff that no one will ever see. He put up facebook account or someone did. i assure you he is not russian. if you check his writing. on fb. these day's are getting older but i am not ready to hang the shoe's up yet. if anyone can find me evidence of a lost film or lost place or people we thought were dead and still are. let me know i have encountered that many times. I have relatives coming back to see me from the future. They come and go. It's not a movie or thought i have had this happened i'm just noticing this. I have a daughter on here i think. Looking over. I am 34 i think i find love late then have kids.