Real time travel Andrew Basiago

walt willis

There are others that have come forward to back Andy's claim of working with his father on a super secret project.
I know it is hard to believe such reports as I have reported on seeing aliens up close and found that most folks have a hard time thinking I am not making a joke.
Hell, Its hard for me to believe as well...
Flipper you may be right, but if he is elected will you start to believe his story then?
The future may not be as fixed as we think as Andy once said every time he would return to the same time and place in the past he would notice subtle changes of the same event.
This may also explain why JT's reports have not been as exact as he said they would be.
Its all speculation at this point, but as we move forward into the future we may see more and learn more.

midsummerlight

I appreciate all of your weighing in on the Basiago presidency. I hope you are right, WW! I wish you could say more, but I will have to be satisfied with the positives you did say. Basiago is a brilliant man, very gifted, and extremely articulate.

walt willis

You are very welcome.
I am having a problem with the fools that claim to be TT that are hoaxers.
They make it hard for people like Andrew Basiago to be taken seriously.
The same goes for the ones that lie about seeing aliens.
It is not a funny subject to the people that know the truth and are trying to find out more from others.
Every forum seems to have some jack ass fool that are here to poke fun and all they do is drive reports underground.
Andy must have some thick skin to put up with all the fools out there.
And a heart of gold too!