Real time travel Andrew Basiago

midsummerlight

I just traveled to Mobile, Alabama for the Mars conference with Andrew Basiago, who was involved through DARPA with Project Pegasus. Children time traveled to study the effects of time travel on humans. He had many many experiences for the years he was involved. Now he is a presidential candidate and whistleblower but has not formally announced his intent to run as of today. I am asking any time travelers on this site to give more information as to whether or not he succeeds in 2016, 2020, or 2024. I believe I could help him along better if I knew more information. This man could greatly impact our country for the better through disclosure and application of humanitarian policies. He is an independent.

walt willis

I have good reason to believe he will become president within the posted time you have referenced.
I am not at liberty to explain why I know this, but suffice to say I have inside knowledge.
I know of the points "A" to "B" but not about how or when.
It reminds me of what Phil Corso's nephew told me about a month ago on the phone.
He said that his uncle held back the hard to believe information because he thought it was so far off the hook that it might make the other information unbelievable.
Little did he know how off the hook it already sounded to the average person on the street.

The "D" was added to ARPA after Andy left the project.
Andy is very good as well as very smart and will make a fine president.

midsummerlight

Hooray! I so hope it will be 2016. And I know what you mean about not being able to pinpoint dates. Thank you so much.

TimeFlipper

I just traveled to Mobile, Alabama for the Mars conference with Andrew Basiago, who was involved through DARPA with Project Pegasus. Children time traveled to study the effects of time travel on humans. He had many many experiences for the years he was involved. Now he is a presidential candidate and whistleblower but has not formally announced his intent to run as of today. I am asking any time travelers on this site to give more information as to whether or not he succeeds in 2016, 2020, or 2024. I believe I could help him along better if I knew more information. This man could greatly impact our country for the better through disclosure and application of humanitarian policies. He is an independent.
You said thar he`s had experience of time-travel, so maybe he knows if he will win the next election or the one after that? :)

Pegii

I'm not a time traveller yet but if he is as bad ass as he sounds then he sounds like a super president

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately Basiago will never achieve presidential status as his opponents, Mr Trump et all, will completely humiliate him over his claims of being teleported to Mars as a child and he will be linked with David Icke as a complete likeable nut..:(

Over here in the UK the opposition leader of the loony labour party, Jeremy Corbyn has completely blown his chances of ever becoming our prime minister in the future by quoting conspiracy theories such as 9/11..Im not deriding Corbyn over this, but he has committed political suicide just like Basiago, and i dont really see him as a serious contender to the conservatives anyway..(he`s an idiot) ::LOL:::D

midsummerlight

You said thar he`s had experience of time-travel, so maybe he knows if he will win the next election or the one after that? :)
Yes, he has been to the future where he has won decidedly. The question is was that the same timeline that we are on now?

midsummerlight

Unfortunately Basiago will never achieve presidential status as his opponents, Mr Trump et all, will completely humiliate him over his claims of being teleported to Mars as a child and he will be linked with David Icke as a complete likeable nut..:(

Over here in the UK the opposition leader of the loony labour party, Jeremy Corbyn has completely blown his chances of ever becoming our prime minister in the future by quoting conspiracy theories such as 9/11..Im not deriding Corbyn over this, but he has committed political suicide just like Basiago, and i dont really see him as a serious contender to the conservatives anyway..(he`s an idiot) ::LOL:::D
I hear you, Time Flipper, and you are a senior member so you get all my respect. When one gets to hear Andy speak, there is an undeniable sense of truth. I am hoping this comes across to the American public. However, I do not think his journey will be lacking public criticism. Thank you for your thoughtful comments.

HDRKID

Great respect for people who are coming out with new information as the population starts to wake up.