Reincarnation, multidimensional reality & simultaneous time

Rosco..Jones

The conventional view of time looks at reality as being 3D with changes occurring along a linear 4D timeline. With the advent of theoretical physics viewing reality as being multidimensional, time changes to being more of being a location with our physically focused consciousness changing perspectives in a linear/sequential manner.

The concept of reincarnation is usually based upon the commonly accepted view of time as being linear. The past is done and gone, the future exists only in our imagination and the present moment point is the only thing that has any reality. In this framework a series of lives are lived sequentially, one after another. Karma enters in where in your next life you seek to correct errors made in your past life. The goal is seeking a level of perfection which no longer requires enduring more physical lives and you are then free to exist in the spiritual realm. One question I have is what happens to the personalities of past lives? Do they just fade away becoming background part of future lives? Would this mean that the only one that means anything is the one that is the last incarnation? I must admit I am not too clear on how this is supposed to work.

Adjusting the framework from a linear time one to a multidimensional/simultaneous time one alters this idea in many ways. Past and future lives are happening NOW, only located in a different place temporally. This is similar, in our familiar physical 3D frame, to NYC and LA both existing NOW, but in different physical locations. Our consciousness is composed of different parts that deal with reality in different ways. Our waking physically focused consciousness deals with the day to day external reality that is our physical survival and life's experiences. This requires time being experienced as linear/sequential. Our body consciousness deals with the autonomic systems that maintain our physical form and health of our bodies. Then there is the "subconscious" that is focused on the non-physical, spiritual or psychic side of reality. Your non-physical astral body is a part of this. Time here is more of a spacious present with freedom to move about and even be in multiple locations simultaneously.

Each reincarnational personality is a unique soul and never loses its individuality. Let us begin explaining how this works starting with your death. Upon dying your consciousness is no longer physically focused as your waking consciousness is. What you initially experience is for the most part dependent upon what you believe will happen. The beginning of your afterlife is similar to when you are born in the physical world. Everything is new to you and you have to learn the rules of how things work. There are those on “the other side” who assist you in learning the ropes. Basically your thoughts and desires create the reality that you experience. Now, back to reincarnation, if you desire to experience and learn more from living physical lives you are able to do so. You also have the option to learn things while in the non-physical.

For those that choose to experience additional physical lives there are many options. You get to choose the time and circumstances of your birth. Timewise, you may choose a life in the past, present or future as all time does exist at once. You choose your parents, as they also choose to have you. In choosing a life you are aware of all the possibilities that lie latent in this choice. Usually multiple lives in different times are chosen. All of these exist simultaneously, only located in different times. You more or less provide the psychic seed for the child to be born and the physical parents supply the physical sperm and egg. Usually the new consciousness enters the embryo around four months, but can be as late as the time of birth.

While each new identity you initiate is as unique as you are there is a gestalt of the psyche through which they are connected to each other through you. Essentially you act as an Oversoul who can make suggestions on some decisions making and offer guidance. Still, it is up to the free will of each individual to make the final decisions in their own life. Subconsciously and in dreams you may learn from the experiences taking place in other of these reincarnational lives. This knowledge may assist you in current life situations or may uncover some “hidden” talents developed in another time. While this ended up being a bit long, I do feel it gives a good starting overview of reincarnation in a multidimensional/simultaneous time context.

This basically seems to be a Buddhist view filtered through the perspective of quantum physics.

As for your questions, I believe that Buddhists say that your current life is the sum of all previous lives, and therefore carries all the baggage and spiritual realizations of those lives. So the life you are living "now" is the most important, as this is the one in which you may find liberation through transcendence.

So is your question, "Why aren't all lives equal in value if they are all occurring simultaneously." I must admit, I didn't really get the whole intention behind your post.

An interesting by-product of your perspective is that you could have memories of future lives, and you could have past lives that you haven't lived yet. Fascinating ideas.

Rosco..Jones

Reply to ElementalDissonance, post: 94592, member: 6064

This basically seems to be a Buddhist view filtered through the perspective of quantum physics.

As for your questions, I believe that Buddhists say that your current life is the sum of all previous lives, and therefore carries all the baggage and spiritual realizations of those lives. So the life you are living "now" is the most important, as this is the one in which you may find liberation through transcendence.

The similarity to Buddhism has been commented on. The key difference is the Buddhist view looks at time as being linear with lives occurring sequentially. Lives take place one after another with one having to be ended before the next can begin at a later time. Each new life falls under the effects of Karma and must make up for errors committed in previous lives. The life you are living "now" would be the only one that is "real". Past lives are over and done with, those identities lost, existing only as memories of an earlier time. The goal is to reach Nirvana, which is a transcendent state free from suffering and our worldly cycle of birth and rebirth, where spiritual enlightenment has been reached and attaining a state of perfect peace and freedom.
Does it end there and become stagnant or do we continue to learn and grow?

The big difference I am pointing out is that between a linear/sequential time and a simultaneous/present time. After death you may choose to live additional physical lives. You are not obligated to do so to make up for errors in the life you have just lived. Experiences and lessons learned in each are shared with other simultaneous lives, whether they be located in the future or past. Also, EACH life is on its own path of growth and development and not just a small part of the history of the next life that takes place in a relative future.

So is your question, "Why aren't all lives equal in value if they are all occurring simultaneously." I must admit, I didn't really get the whole intention behind your post.

My intention was to introduce another perspective on the concept of reincarnation. This incorporates the changing view of reality from a single line sequential time 3D reality to a simultaneous time multidimensional reality. Essentially this is a paradigm shift similar to that of the geocentric flat Earth perspective changing to a heliocentric round Earth perspective. While the multidimensional/simultaneous time viewpoint is becoming more widely accepted, the vast majority of people do not even consider it as a possibility.

An interesting by-product of your perspective is that you could have memories of future lives, and you could have past lives that you haven't lived yet. Fascinating ideas.

You hit the nail right on the head with this comment. If you expand this line of thought a bit further and allow for the idea of timelines branching as different choices are made, you can have memories of your present life in which alternate choices were made. This involves sideways in time and alternate parallel realities. Consider the possibility that your life experience is but one timeline in a probability cloud of all that could have been. Another aspect of the reincarnational concept is choosing to explore these alternatives. Reality may be much stranger than we can imagine.

darwi

I'm writing a science fiction story in which a blond, blue eyed, freshman high school girl student,'s consciousness repeatedly body switches with the consciousness of an Amazon warrior(an alternate ego, connected to the same Oversoul) who lives thousands of years earlier on the time stream. I understand that people could live some of the same lifetimes over again, though it'd probably be pretty bad karma to have to do so. It wouldn't be exactly the same though. The individual would presumably be doing things a little differently the second time around, having learned from previous mistakes. I believe that time streams do evolve and can ultimately dissolve back into the aether. I also believe it is possible to go to a point or segment of a time stream and change or erase the cause, effect, record and memory of that point or segment. I believe the record is the Akashic record. When you change that, naturally you've also changed or erased anyone's memory of it, operating on that level. And the original cause and effect of it no longer exists.

Rosco..Jones

I'm writing a science fiction story in which a blond, blue eyed, freshman high school girl student,'s consciousness repeatedly body switches with the consciousness of an Amazon warrior(an alternate ego, connected to the same Oversoul) who lives thousands of years earlier on the time stream. I understand that people could live some of the same lifetimes over again, though it'd probably be pretty bad karma to have to do so. It wouldn't be exactly the same though. The individual would presumably be doing things a little differently the second time around, having learned from previous mistakes. I believe that time streams do evolve and can ultimately dissolve back into the aether. I also believe it is possible to go to a point or segment of a time stream and change or erase the cause, effect, record and memory of that point or segment. I believe the record is the Akashic record. When you change that, naturally you've also changed or erased anyone's memory of it, operating on that level. And the original cause and effect of it no longer exists.

Sci-Fi is a great place where new ideas can be introduced and not be overly criticized. Many Sci-Fi stories contain fictions that later end up being turned into realities. There is a Sci-Fi book that I think you would enjoy as it is very similar in concepts to the one you are in the process of writing. "The Oversoul Seven Trilogy" by Jane Roberts has inexpensive used copies that can be be found on Amazon. It deals with Oversoul Seven, a fairly new Oversoul in training, and his learning to deal with his various personalities in different times. It also gets into the interactions of these personalities with each other. Reading it may provide some ideas that can be incorporated into your own work.

By the way, actions happening NOW in the past or future can cause changes NOW in our present. Conversely, actions in our present can cause changes in the past or future. Good luck with your book. Let me know when it is finished.

darwi

Another thing to keep in mind, an Oversoul, higher self, Christ self, etc. could incarnate in physical form, alongside and simultaneous to incarnations of it's lower selves. This is different than the case of Jesus, in which his Christ self merged with him in the same incarnation. Perhaps I'll include this in my science fiction someday, in some subtle way.

Krish

The actual reality is that we live in a 4D world. 3D in matter and 1D in energy. We are two people in one. Even Rabbi Manis Friedman says so as human-spirit and divine-spirit. Without a divine-spirit, your body will do nothing....as if you are in Coma.

Because of divine -spirit, there is reincarnation and the whole Life is eternity....

Hi darwi...we can chat some more here...if you want...

Rosco..Jones

The actual reality is that we live in a 4D world. 3D in matter and 1D in energy. We are two people in one. Even Rabbi Manis Friedman says so as human-spirit and divine-spirit. Without a divine-spirit, your body will do nothing....as if you are in Coma.

Because of divine -spirit, there is reincarnation and the whole Life is eternity....

Hi darwi...we can chat some more here...if you want...

I believe our thinking is along the same lines, even if the terminology differs. At times the divine-spirit (5D) chooses to live a life as a human-spirit and experience physical 4D reality with a different perspective.

Krish

Close but not quite there....we are two spirits in one just like you have two brains....one is local for fresh ideas and the other one is galactic for full ideas. It is structured to get NEW ideas...and then when you die, it is merged in to the primary system....so, the human-spirit and the divine-spirit are like driver and passenger in a car....that is a better explanation...

Most drivers do not talk to the passenger but those who do like old spirits....or people who do TM...and serious meditation...they accomplice a lot better in their new projects....

As to 5D and 4D...it depends on if you are adding Time...otherwise it is 4D and 3D...thanks...

Last edited:

J.A.

It can take you all by surprise, however, it was just for the sake of it that I once decided & dreamt what no one thought I could dream about moving on the issue that there was another 'me' right there w. me, does anybody pls. dare to explain this to me? Best wishes, good luck, J.A., thanks for being here. :D :p :).