Relevant Space and Time Travel Blog

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I am a new member here at Paranormalis, and I am very interested in things like time travel, faster-than-light travel, and wormholes. I also have a desire to change history for the better, primarily so the same mistakes don't get repeated as much throughout it.

For more information about myself and my ideas and theories, check out this link to my blog on Blogspot: On Faster-Than-Light Travel and Time Travel The blog has been featured on the Facebook page for the magazine ID Ideas & Discoveries last year. Feedback, preferably positive, will be appreciated.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi Classical and welcome to Paranormalis

Here`s hoping you will enjoy being with all of us, and any posts you make will be answered in all candour :)

Kind Regards

John M3ICZ :cool:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hi Classical and welcome to Paranormalis

Here`s hoping you will enjoy being with all of us, and any posts you make will be answered in all candour :)

Kind Regards

John M3ICZ :cool:
Thanks a lot! Have you read my blog in whole or part yet? If you have, what did you think of it?

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...where you will find many threads on time travel. Also join the chats that we have on time travel. I read thru your blog and found it to be well written, which made it easier for readers to comprehend. See you around!

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
A great deal of thanks to everyone who gave me feedback here!
Welcome to Paranormalis...where you will find many threads on time travel. Also join the chats that we have on time travel. I read thru your blog and found it to be well written, which made it easier for readers to comprhend. See you around!
Thank you for the welcome as well! Anyway, I'm very curious as to where to find these time travel chats you're talking about. I'll try and look for them myself. There will be an edit note underneath if I can find them.

EDIT: I found the chatroom myself. No need to bother trying to help me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff