Ren Is John Titor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I would also like to quote Shield's first comment to me.
"You sound like a fruitcake dude sorry to tell you."

This is the guy's first comment to me and he is insulting me.
Now some of you are telling me to not defend myself by calling him stupid.

This seems like a hypocritical double standard.

I actually ignored his first insult. It was the second insult of his I would not let pass.

Now if you want to insult me, fine. But be prepared to get dished what you dish out.

Maybe it's not so much that you called someone stupid, but that you're calling someone stupid while acting like a gigantic pompous ass.. That kind of thing tends to rub people the wrong way ;)

Hooray for internet drama-fiends! We haven't had one of you in a while. Curious to see how long you'll last.

ZeoEmeraude

Sorry there bub, but i'm NOT taking you seriously...that's what ya don't get. You fail to understand that the brand of hoaxing you infect this site with has been seen numerous times. And i did not insult ya either. I merely pointed out that you will not garner much respect by slinging mud. You call me hypocrite...that's fine. But I will still be here long after you are laughed from this forum bub. Now that's a prediction you can take to the bank. Grow up.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ren said:
I would also like to quote Shield's first comment to me.
"You sound like a fruitcake dude sorry to tell you."

This is the guy's first comment to me and he is insulting me.
Now some of you are telling me to not defend myself by calling him stupid.

This seems like a hypocritical double standard.

I actually ignored his first insult. It was the second insult of his I would not let pass.

Now if you want to insult me, fine. But be prepared to get dished what you dish out.

Why do you need to insult other people to defend yourself? Aren't you evolved enough to avoid name calling and post intelligent content instead?

Don't go too far.

Ren

..all of the emotion aside, please have a look at my predictions again and consider them.

There is a cure for AIDS and cancer now.
The earth is getting hot.
The U.S. economy is crashing.
The U.S. is about to split apart.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
..all of the emotion aside, please have a look at my predictions again and consider them.

There is a cure for AIDS and cancer now.
The earth is getting hot.
The U.S. economy is crashing.
The U.S. is about to split apart.
These aren't predictions.; you've just been regurgitating the trending topics on ATS, Reddit/Digg and Google News. Any reasonably well-informed individual has heard of these things already.

Ren

Oh alright. You all just wait here one minute. I'll be right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.