Creativity Ren's new predictions

TnWatchdog

Sorry, I don't check all the categories on this forum all the time, so I missed your question.
A New Madrid Fault earthquake and a West Coast earthquake will happen.
The Mississippi River will flood and it will cut the U.S. in half.
Yellowstone will blow.
Yosemite is just the beginning of these pandemics.
The water will be contaminated from toxic material in the earth as the tectonic plates crack.
Many people will die.
Thanks Ren for your reply. I hadn't thought about or read about a pandemic caused by contaminated water...interesting. If you have anything else on this please share as it makes sense. I was thinking of a pandemic as in infectious disease...caused either by natural mutations or the NWO playing games with society.

TnWatchdog

NWO, you mean "Americans for Prosperity", and organizations like that?
Ha-Ha-ha, more like the demonic governments of the world. The New World Order is already in operation, in my opinion. Seriously, do you have anything additional on the water contamination, which you mentioned in an earlier post?

Ren

I
W
What will happen by Sept. 16th and or 17th after both political parties' convention will be lots more people will realize how screwed this Country is for the future.

(Rome was not built in a day.)

What did 2036 say about it? I said that the US is already screwed. Look at Camden NJ. Look at Michigan this October. In my world Romney loses by a landslide and Obama presides during a civil war. People try to kill him. That is why he is called the Lincoln President. The Economist says Romney wins the American South. He might win in this world. He doesn't win in mine because he is a Mormon. Southern Baptists think Mormons are Satanists.

I suppose I'm not debunked yet, Sam.