Reversed engineered Titor's machine

dh1

dh1

I can see you are someone that likes to connect the dots. All I would like to see you do is use real facts instead of the fiction we are taught in school. There is a conspiracy in our schools to make sure no one comes out educated with factual science.

The concept of mass is part of that fiction. It isn't real. There is no mass in our universe. I challenge you to go out and measure the inertial mass of an object undergoing an inertial acceleration. It's never been done. Because you can't measure make believe.

Same thing with a scalar wave. A scalar and a wave are opposites. Any wave is a vector phenomena. It requires the passage of time. A scalar wave might as well be the same thing as pixie dust. It's not real. It's make believe. No one ever built anything with make believe science. Believing something will not make it real.

What about time phenomena? That seems to be what is being covered up with fiction. From my observations there seems to be more than one kind of time. And so far nothing has altered the local flow of time. Different time based clocks behave differently when moved away from the earth. Yet all we are told is atomic based clocks say time flows slower in low earth orbit, and faster in high earth orbit. With no proof at all that an atomic clock is actually measuring the flow of real time.

Do you really believe gravity bends light? Still no earthly experiment exists to prove this yet. It's been pointed out that the sun's atmosphere is responsible for the bending of light making objects behind the sun appear visible.

Even CERN appears to be aligning itself with this fictional science we are taught. The announcement of gravity waves being detected has to be pure fiction just based on local observable facts.

It's becoming very obvious to me that a tremendous effort is being put forth to make sure we don't use real scientific facts to understand anything. Maybe because the real facts once known are too dangerous.

Ya got tunnel vision Einstein. Clusters of galaxies are known to bend light passing through the empty space between them due to gravity. No atmosphere present there.

Scalar waves I agree is a term that is used incorrectly. Should be replaced with the term 'longitudinal wave' or 'standing longitudinal wave' Those are just waves of pressure which is implied by the term scalar wave as well.

dh1

@dh1 You keep mentioning DOR in such a manner as if you dont fully understand what it is....DOR stands for "Dead" ORgone energy as postulated by Wilhelm Reich, and is the antithesis of Orgone Energy of which Reich described as being the universal life-force, amongst other things..
Why is it that you believe DOR and not Orgone Energy, has any useful or meaningful purpose in any of the posting you have mentioned it in? :confused:

I believe in orgone. Was referring to DOR as necessary in blackhole formations.

dh1

Ive no idea who discovered the scalar wave mate, its a term ive known for years, although some scientists prefer to call them a "sort of" electromagnetic wave :D..

I just had a quick internet search and James Clerk Maxwell was supposed to have started off the term Scalar Wave...Take a look at him (y)

Scalar waves are waves of displacement current from oscillating parallel plate capacitors. As yet ignored by mainstream science as not real energy as scalar or longitudinal photons require a medium to travel.

dh1

According to info ive researched, Maxwell`s equations linked electricity to magnetism to give us the standard Hertzian Wave (an electromagnetic wave) and it goes on to say he discovered "other" waves that were higher (in frequency?<< my addition) than the normal Hertzian EM Waves..The "scalar waves" are positioned at right angles coming off the EM wave and are omni-directional, where the normal EM waves are only measurable from standard EM receivers (crystal and valve receivers of the day), and they travel in a straight line....

Scalar Waves are also called Gravitic Waves because they belong to the gravitational field...Maxwell said the scalar waves floated in the aether///hyperspace and they are so fine that they are only one-hundred-millionth of a centimeter in width , hence finer than X Rays and Gamma Waves. ..Most of Maxwells work was done in the 1800s to early 1900s and he did say prior to him dying that scalar waves could also be manipulated into various types of modes and frequencies (just like my electro-acoustic wave i mentioned to you lol ;) :D) and if you recall when the two NORTH poles of a magnet are facing each other, there is a collapsed magnetic field between those two magnets which is modulated by an acoustic wave from a noisy pesky little electric motor :cool: :D

I'm familiar with the argument that 'scalar'(longitudinal) or 'gravity waves' are those only above gamma of course so high they couldn't be yet detected other than just white noise or zpe fluctations. That argument is valid but also has a reality at all frequencies.

Yeah the bedini scalar wave generator with the coil wrapped around two glued together opposing ferrite magnets is interesting. The experiments peole ignore are the ones where a charged-discharged spherical charged surface emits 'scalar waves'(longituidnal) as well.

I agree anytime you make a transverse photon you also make a 'scalar'(longitudinal) wave at right angles. If you redesign a dipole antenna so it's a single metal sphere with the earth ground you don't make any transverse photons at all but purely scalar(longitudinal). There's no magnetic field to the electrostatic field of charge oscillating on a sphere.

A charged and discharged(oscillating) spherical antenna is a capacitor 'fluxing' it's charge. Sound familiar? There's no load on an oscillating electrostatic capacitor and thereby should emit no photons but parallel plate capcacitors of the right shape and spacing within a grounded faraday cage detect signals from the oscillating sphere antenna. the energy received occurs for 'free'.

The big problem is how much transverse photon radiation you create simultaneously with scalar(longitudinal) will determine the speed of the scalar(longitudinal) wave thereby changing the wavelength emanated in the vacuum. So you can oscillate the emitter at 50Mhz but emanate a 2Mhz scalar(longitudinal) photon in the vacuum. Ya always make both transverse and scalar(longitudinal) to some degree, that ratio determines how much fast they go. Most scalar equipment is not that great so they can travel at lightspeed or slightly faster.

Tesla claimed he got at a minimum 1.6 times lightspeed. We assume scalar(longitudinal) waves go lightspeed and that's the mistake.

Konstatin Meyl of the Finland demonstrates kits ya can buy or build that demonstrate FTL communication, 100% energy transmission without any thermal noise inefficiencies and anomalous energy production if you have 1 transmitter surrounded with several recievers.

Directory:Konstantin Meyl - PESwiki.com
Meyl - Scalarwave-Technology - The european website of www.k-meyl.de

Last edited:

dh1

@dh1 You keep mentioning DOR in such a manner as if you dont fully understand what it is....DOR stands for "Dead" ORgone energy as postulated by Wilhelm Reich, and is the antithesis of Orgone Energy of which Reich described as being the universal life-force, amongst other things..
Why is it that you believe DOR and not Orgone Energy, has any useful or meaningful purpose in any of the posting you have mentioned it in? :confused:

I use the terms Orgone and DOR cuz they have parity. Radiant energy(tesla term), chi, VRIL, odic force, pyramid energy, vital force, all only indicate orgone and not the opposite cancelling force(DOR).

dh1

@Einstein mate...Scalar Waves are believed as being any type of wave except for electromagnetic waves, commonly known as a Hertzian wave...An electro-acoustic wave for example is "seen" as a scalar wave (y)

I agree, there's some fuzzyness about displacement current longitudinal waves between two parallel plate capacitors with an oscillating charge in the maxwell notes. Some think he was onto an idea that longitudinal photons can be emanated to any distance and not just a field transmission.

dh1

Eric Dollard has built and studied circuitry that produces scalar(longitudinal) waves within circuitry and their effect upon lightbulbs, wireless DC power transmission, etc. Current that can still conduct along uninsulated wires submerged in water while lighting a submerged lightbulb. Weird field effects all over.

Can easily explain one or two strange phenomena due to reactive power, reflected power, transmission line effects but all of them?...I don't think so.

tymeonadime

Seems that we have stumbled into territories forbidden here....
So, you don't believe that atomic clocks are actually measuring "real" time? I thought they worked by measuring the rate of decay for an atomic substance with a known decay rate? Or am I wholey ignorant about the workings of such devices?

dh1

I believe they're measuring real time. Can't measure time directly as of yet but we can measure good analogs like highly reliable atomic decay.

Measuring real time is measuring the refresh rate of matter. All matter is falling apart and then reforming every fraction of a second(nobody really knows the exact rate but prob related to the planck freq). That refresh rate is quantum time. That tiny quanta is the smallest bit of energy in everything. All energy(nuclear, EM, gravity, mass, spacetime) can be subdivided into quantum time little bits.

Sounds like a cereal. :eek::ROFLMAO: Mmm...time bits cereal, yum

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Seems that we have stumbled into territories forbidden here....
So, you don't believe that atomic clocks are actually measuring "real" time? I thought they worked by measuring the rate of decay for an atomic substance with a known decay rate? Or am I wholey ignorant about the workings of such devices?

I don't believe atomic clocks measure real time. I do know the decay rate changes. But what I want to know is how it was determined that the decay rate was connected to the overall general time flow. That information seems to be missing.