Reversed engineered Titor's machine

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein
The experiments using atomic clocks were made by trying to explain that "clock" time, not real time can be slowed down the further away from gravity you get..
They synchronised an atomic clock on the ground with the other one that was in an aircraft travelling at about 20,000 feet above the earth where the gravity pull is less...

I totally agree with you that clock time is what changes. But my instructors in school led me to believe that it was the flow of time that was changing.

dh1

@dh1 You keep mentioning DOR in such a manner as if you dont fully understand what it is....DOR stands for "Dead" ORgone energy as postulated by Wilhelm Reich, and is the antithesis of Orgone Energy of which Reich described as being the universal life-force, amongst other things..
Why is it that you believe DOR and not Orgone Energy, has any useful or meaningful purpose in any of the posting you have mentioned it in? :confused:

I believe in orgone. Was referring to DOR as necessary in blackhole formations.
But why should Dead Orgone Energy DOR have any influence in creating a black hole?...The orgone is "dead" and its resulting destructive tendency, such as highly violent thunderstorms etc etc would be counter productive in the creation of a black hole..
DOR makes some materials much heavier increasing the time dilation near them.

dh1

I see what you're saying, I think.
You ARE agreeing how they function, just not that the delay rate remains a constant. I don't know. I think I remember hearing that decay will increase as time goes on. Is that correct?

I want to know where the construct of time came from.

Time as an idea just means 'duration'. Since all physics is made of vectors. Vectors are movements. Movements have 3 things, direction, magnitude and duration. That's light, electromagnetism, nuclear force, heat, electricity, gravity...etc.

Like the movement of the sun across the sky in comparison to the movement of a second hand on a clock. It's just comparing movements.

The big problem is all movement stops near a blackhole. Nobody knows why. Maybe the reason is that there's a hidden movement in matter and empty space. Could it be that the hidden movement stops near a blackhole thereby stopping all visible movement too?

Last edited:

dh1

Time is hidden movement into and out of particles and empty space. Means all mass, charge, spin of matter and gravitational potential(empty space) is forming-unforming, generating-degenerating, inhaling-exhaling, compressing-decompressing repeatedly every fraction of a second.

Look at a mass object, look away, look again, it's all new mass. The 'time energy' experiments show you can make matter heavier, weigh less, increase an electron and proton's electric charge to charge up batteries for free, also causes phase changes of matter. Liquids will boil, metals will melt, gases can condense or expand.

Ya find proof in the Hutchinson effects of melted aluminum, lowered surface tension of liquids and increased dessication in pyramids(aka lowered boiling temperature). The time energy experiments where Nikolai Kozyrev's gyroscopes lost or gained weight. The lost weight of gold that converted into white powder ormus gold. Dematerialization of ormus gold if heated in UV light, etc. Haarp changing the condensation or evaporation point of atmospheric humidity to cause the jetstream to change direction.

This is the giant mistake in physics. All electromagnetism is a vector not a potential. You can find a substructure to EM fields that show all the fields have a longitudinal ripple. All electric and magnetic fields are composed of a harmonic series of longitudinal waves shooting out from it like the electron and proton are shooting out water from a water hose forever for free.

Can decompose a magnetic field to spiral longitudinal waves and electric fields to longituidnal waves. Gravity is a spiral longitudinal wave from the atomic nucleus. Electric and magnetic fields really are flows in the aether. Can say that gravity literally is a magnetic monopole. All ya gotta do is oscillate(movement) electrons and protons correctly and bamo, you shake some of this hidden flow away as waves that break EM field lines. Displacement current is the key.

Since matter is like an screen door on a submarine(or on a battleship hehe) absorbing aether energy and shooting it back out as EM, gravity and nuclear force then we can do the same thing artificially. This is the basis for 'time charging' 'scalar charging' 'aetherically charging' an object. It's like we're all fish made of compressed water, underwater.

All science hasn't gotten to elementary particles yet. It's a bit shocking.

Let the hateful comments begin!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I believe in orgone. Was referring to DOR as necessary in blackhole formations.
But why should Dead Orgone Energy DOR have any influence in creating a black hole?...The orgone is "dead" and its resulting destructive tendency, such as highly violent thunderstorms etc etc would be counter productive in the creation of a black hole..
DOR makes some materials much heavier increasing the time dilation near them.
You are obviously a better researcher than iam because i have never come across how DOR can make some materials heavier, and increase the time dilation near those materials...Perhaps you would be kind enough to give me the website which stated those things would happen?

dh1

Nikolai Kozyrev mentioned in the remaining translated works of his that he got two forms of time dilation in his heated, electrified, mechanically oscillated and spun gyroscopes. He got time to speed up or slow down. He claimed as time sped up, he got the gyroscopes if they were composed of rigid materials they'd gain weight.

The person who coined orgone and dor of course was Wilhelm Reich. He made no mention of weight anomalies in his experiments as far as I know of so far. I use that term myself cuz like I said before it demonstrates a parity to aether energy.

I'll see if I can find the Kozyrev document:
"Though it would seem impossible to most people, Kozyrev showed that by shaking, spinning, heating, cooling, vibrating or breaking physical objects, their weight can be increased or decreased by subtle but definite amounts. And this is but one aspect of his amazing work."

Kozyrev: Aether, Time and Torsion

I found out later that the time energy his gyroscopes were making as a side effect of thermodynamic processes(heating, vibrated, electrified) were the same as orgone and dor.

Here's a cool tidbit. If you cool down Reich's copper tube cloudbusters or use them during a cold winter..they don't work. Same with cold pyramids. Can falsify their weather influences by cooling them. That's how you prove the effect. Like a switch to turn them on and off.

Also why if you heat metals to certain temperatures they will undergo a nuclear fusion reaction. Of course Kozyrev is famous for his invention of the Kozyrev Mirror. Tesla(aluminum hemisphere electrodes) Hutchinson(melted aluminum with a tesla coil and van de graaf generator), Kozyrev, Otis Carr's utron replications all used aluminum. Of course orgonite uses aluminum shavings. Makes ya go hmm.

Your octahedral Delta-T antenna is interesting. Reminds me of the device depicted in the movie 'Contact' with Jodie Foster. Dan Burisch claims that is also what was developed as the 'looking glass' time viewing device by the cabal. Was 3 coils that were concentric and rotated like the device in the flick.

http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/images/Project-Looking-Glass.jpg

Another device like that was invented publicly by Marcus Hollingshead. He is a geologist who was making a magnetic model of the Earth's core and surprise surprise was a series of interlocked coils like chainlinks that also rotated. The whole thing raised up off his desk and floated in the air. Could lift several tons.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Marcus-Hollingshead-Device-1.jpg

Pretty sure your Delta-T coils can syntheize the same fields without physical rotation using phased signals. :D

Here's another 'fictional device'.

Big secret is how magnetic fields interact if they are oscillating they will produce longitudinal waves at right angles to the field lines which then shoot towards the center of any concentric oscillating magnetic field/coil setup. Produces a standing longitudinal wave otherwise known as a scalar wave. Two polarities to any scalar wave...Orgone or DOR.

I'll post the summary again:
" The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity."
Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

Last edited:

dh1

Yeah.

Orgone, DOR
scalar waves
longitudinal waves
chi, antichi
VRIL
odic force
pyramid energy
vital force
radiant energy
lifeforce
tachyons
ormus
spritius mundi
time fields
time energy
spiritual force
vortex energy
torsion energy
gravitational potential
density
dimension
aether pressure
negative energy
exotic matter
strong force

all the same.

Last edited:

JUT

i believe time travel IS POSSIBLE. If you did not then you would not be here so you DO BELIEVE. Read my offer below and lets as the owner of the forum if he can setup a seperate link from this forum to a new project with confirmed members and appended proven and unproven projects to create something we know does exist but just maybe in our current time but definately in time. Read below and whos in?

Last edited: