Riots in Oregon

HDRKID

Trump protesters destroy property and cars. Riots in Oregon.
FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News

I suspect a lot of these protesters are illegal aliens who will soon be sent back to their countries of origin. Funny, how they get angry. "They waved rainbow banners and Mexican flags."

Still remember in 2010 American Students in a California school being kicked out because they wore an American flag and that was seen as offensive to mexicans. Well, things are going to change now.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha they took down the link for the riots figures....

Weirstone

TBH, there are people on both sides who are growing violent. Should be noted that not all Trump supporters have turned violent, and not all Left-wing people have turned violent.

Not sure how many of these are legit, but I'm assuming at least a few are:

I know you're all having fun teasing the "precious snowflakes" lately, but let's take a break to review some of the reasons why people out there are afraid right now. **Warning - there's some blood.

Then there's also this:

Wind7

Staff
I guess the sad thing is,
if HC won...there may still have been riots.

What is wrong with the story here?

:(

Last edited:

Weirstone

if HC won...there would still have been riots.

Easy enough to make that claim, isn't it?

I don't agree.

Harte

It's naive to say that only one "side" would've rioted. Especially when you consider the fact that many would've rioted because they felt it was rigged, riots were inevitable.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I don't agree.

Harte

ditto there harte none of this crap went down when the kenyan got in,,,, and everyone of the republicans across this land knew that massive vote fraud made it happen...
in the yrs since I have yet to meet a real person who says they voted for him ,,,, the kenyan....
but hey it may well just be the crowd I run with,,,, you know we are the deplorables......

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

I don't agree.

Harte

Sorry Harte, I posted too quickly and used the wrong word.

I've made the change.
(Embarrassed)

You still don't have to agree with my sentiments... however, the whole idea of riots and the like, sadden me.

Sorry again for the confusion.

TnWatchdog

I tell you though, this is worse. I've never seen this kind of reaction over a new president before. Hate is in the air. This might not blow over so easy.
I notice that most people that are rioting are very young and from various minority groups. Most have not done the research on the candidates but rely on what they heard from the news media, which are mostly lies anyway. They are uninformed and misinformed individuals who need to get a job or go back to playing video games in their parents basement.

Last edited: