Confirmed Hoax Rot In The Heart Of America: The Reich and CIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapesFromTheFuture

Hi there. I've been posting on a few various forums over the past few years and have a written document, basically a book, detailing my dealings with the Reich and CIA. For that to make sense go to the last chapter.

I've also been separately posting about the supernatural (time travel, magic) and while that stuff was present during the events in my testimony it was sort of on the edges of things. Most of the time they interacted with us they wanted us to not remember the truth about magic so they wouldn't go out of their way to remind us.

lamdo263

Hi there. I've been posting on a few various forums over the past few years and have a written document, basically a book, detailing my dealings with the Reich and CIA. For that to make sense go to the last chapter.

I've also been separately posting about the supernatural (time travel, magic) and while that stuff was present during the events in my testimony it was sort of on the edges of things. Most of the time they interacted with us they wanted us to not remember the truth about magic so they wouldn't go out of their way to remind us.

Going through this now very much apricated

lamdo263

I was Hitler for about 15 minutes. I'm what the fictional people refer to as Darth Vader. As said on Eye on Hollywood Raido Talk show, the host advertised the show with, {We have a man on the show today who said he channeled Star Wars as a past real life event.}

I have known this as a child, as I would go to a movie and all of a sudden I was seeing things on the screen that weren't in the movie.

I figured this out after seeing Star Wars 1 where the Emperor talks to Vader via hologram. Could remember his body odor.

About two years ago I had to know if Project Paperclip injected me with Hitler's body cells, so I remote viewed directly into Hitler's identity. The keys I did not turn on, were unfair persecution and doing horrible things to people.

What I got was a carrier pilots plane's view of what he wanted from then Germany, in startling detail. I had studied architectural drafting at one time, so could get the finer detail on the discussion of the Nazi proposed super capitol, with architect Albert Speir.

I didn't carry any contamination danger with what I did, because Lord Vader was much more powerful than Hitler.

Let me tell you it was a trip. I wore that brown suit he had with the red sleeve-cuffs. All of what I saw were the proposals of the Super Capitol and why Albert was such a fine architect.

They had some fantastic plans, but maybe the road trying to get there was not so smart. After I was out of the contact, I didn't have any memory hangovers or trouble stepping out of the simulation, even though it was so real.

I try not to hate on this subject, as the Nazis run the other space force that keeps a lot of bad ETs out of our system. Roles change and so do people.

TimeFlipper

What proof do we have that you wrote the book?, anyone could say they wrote this or that book..

lamdo263

There's history on this Flip. Paperclip involved a lot of American citizens when they were doing the para-Nazi thing. I think it had something in the social equanimity's sake, with the other fleet in space. There seems to be some stability sought factor there and it by our side's hidden people also.

The ex Nazi I met at a fast food restaurant, was well groomed, polite and showed concern over me in getting assistance with getting the condiments for my burger.

I knew he was Nazi right away, as there's a German streak in my family line, that I'm familiar with. I well know the horrible wounds that senseless war can produce, but just this once, I told myself relax, war's over. A lot of their people are our people.

steven chiverton

had a browse through it and picked out some clues alot of it about the cia and murder and jeff Bezos involvement in spreading the virus through the amazon mailing system probably in the bubbles inside the bubble wrap plastic, items are wrapped in and tom hanks and a plot to murder him cause he was hunting someone and cia recruitments, and German infiltration into America to keep the riech alive

Last edited:

TapesFromTheFuture

had a browse through it and picked out some clues alot of it about the cia and murder and jeff Bezos involvement in spreading the virus through the amazon mailing system probably in the bubbles inside the bubble wrap plastic, items are wrapped in and tom hanks and a plot to murder him cause he was hunting someone and cia recruitments, and German infiltration into America to keep the riech alive
It might be helpful to give a broad description of the circumstances under which this testimony was written. Over the course of a year or so, I began writing down everything I could remember about my personal interactions with the CIA and the Reich. The events were written out of order but later arranged in a rough chronological order.

This was written as testimony to be used in a formal investigation against the Reich. I had been working with a Senator and a Representative who I won't name here. Unfortunately, it appears that the planned investigation never occurred and on July 15th 2021, shortly after I had made my accusations public, Biden held a press conference with Angela Merkel reiterating America's "relationship" with Germany.

The last chapter of the testimony is the most important as it's me confronting the Monarch of the Reich, drugging her and her bodyguard with datura, and interrogating them about everything I'd learned up until that point.

It wasn't until around a year after that incident that I began to recall the supernatural in earnest.

What proof do we have that you wrote the book?, anyone could say they wrote this or that book..
Here is a link to a bunch of the threads I posted on 4chan under a different name. There's a lot of new information there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.