Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

TimeNot_0

In my opinion Paul Roberts is a dinosaur, a relic from the Past, who can not get over it, like a lot of them can not.
They belong in a museum.

they are using tectonic shifting technology (low resonance reverberation) to alleviate yellowstone and shift the plates. Einstein, you are familiar with Tesla's Zero-Point, yes?
they're creating a zero-point above and below. they're signing everyone's death warrant.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
they are using tectonic shifting technology (low resonance reverberation) to alleviate yellowstone and shift the plates. Einstein, you are familiar with Tesla's Zero-Point, yes?
they're creating a zero-point above and below. they're signing everyone's death warrant.

I have explored much of what has been covered up about Tesla. There aren't any zero-points. Resonance between different dimensions was what Tesla was all about.

There are no zero points? My math disagrees with yours, Einstein. Infinitesimal is Zero and Infinity.
What is Lagrangian Mechanics?
What is an Einstein-Rosenberg? Heisenberg? Transient Hydrogen?
xmXiesk.png

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The three basic quantities that make up our reality are charge, weight, and motion. They do not ever converge at zero. The fact that they exist at all does suggest that zero has been removed from the mix. You can cancel the effects of any one of them. But it takes the other two to do so. I have no idea what you are trying to convey though. Maybe if you could elaborate on just one point, we could better communicate.

The three basic quantities that make up our reality are charge, weight, and motion. They do not ever converge at zero. The fact that they exist at all does suggest that zero has been removed from the mix. You can cancel the effects of any one of them. But it takes the other two to do so. I have no idea what you are trying to convey though. Maybe if you could elaborate on just one point, we could better communicate.
pretty sure the center of a magnet is a convergence point for zero. you know, given gauss' laws...

zx^3 + xy^3 + yz^3 = 0

(7x + i)^2 + (7x - i)^2 = (7iz)^2

the top slide is oscillation.
the bottom slide is stasis.

In Hinduism, Brahman (ब्रह्मन्brahman) is "the unchanging reality amidst and beyond the world",[1] which "cannot be exactly defined".

According to Advaita, a liberated human being (jivanmukta) has realised Brahman as his or her own true self.

The Isha Upanishad says:
Auṃ – That supreme Brahman is infinite, and this conditioned Brahman is infinite. The infinite proceeds from infinite. If you subtract the infinite from the infinite, the infinite remains alone.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Experimental fact shows a magnetic field cannot exist without a charge being in motion. Take the motion way and the magnetic field becomes zero. But charge still exists. That would not be zero.