saw this post on craigslist. does it look real?

Zeirbah

Wait, this was an elderly man!? Something similar like this happened in January 2014, when I just turned 16 years old.

I haven't really thought much about this until now, but I believe I may have ran into a time traveler or my future self at an indoor swimming pool back in January 2014, a month after I turned 16 years old. I was just swimming and minding my own business until this man who appeared to be somewhere between the age of 60 years old and 75 years old came up to me and claimed to have known me. He looked somewhat similar to me, besides being much older. He even asked me if I remembered him, which made me start to wonder. I didn't ask if he was a time traveler, my future self, or an alien for the sake of not sounding crazy or offending him. He had claimed that my name had started with a J and said I was a celebrity (my real name does start with a J). If this was my future self, I'm guessing he would've came somewhere from the year 2057 to 2072? This was before I even started making the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.
Jesus or Justin Timberlake? :D
Don't remember the name, but I do know both of them. I even have some songs from Justin Timberlake.

CuriousGirl1999

I'm curious to know if he's going to reply to your email. Let us know more when you can!

he says "Stop engaging with me. I have told you already that I have a singular affair regarding travel, and I decline! I needed help with prep and it is done now. Goodbye."

CuriousGirl1999

I do not believe the posting, it is most likely a bad hoax.
after reading a bunch on this website and searching threads, i thnk it is a definitely possibility this could be a hoax, kind of like the claims made in your thread Opmmur called 'The Craigslist Time Travelers' could be hoaxes also. i just got done reeading it

Itheblaze

Even so, I wonder what the 'large objects' could have been that he needed moved. To Yoshian12, what a strange experience. I wonder what in the future you become famous for?

Orpheus Rex

It's probably a hoax, but not a waste of time to look into a bit. Unfortunately, it seems that looking into it would be fairly difficult. Unless someone can track the guy down, it's basically not falsifiable.