Say Hello To Yourself In An Alternate Timeline

AnthonyGiarrusso

Is it possible to communicate with yourself in an alternate timeline? I've always wondered that. If it is yourself, you would think we are all connected to ourselves over there. If not then the separation was vhen a timeline split. Unless if all timelines are parallel and NEVER cross or merge with each other. What do you guys think?

OakFieldAlienz444

Is it possible to communicate with yourself in an alternate timeline? I've always wondered that. If it is yourself, you would think we are all connected to ourselves over there. If not then the separation was vhen a timeline split. Unless if all timelines are parallel and NEVER cross or merge with each other. What do you guys think?

some people who have used the HDR claim they've gotten phone calls from their own selves, and others
claim they hear the doorbell ring, answer it and see themselves at the door.

8thsinner

It isn't something I have done but others have done it but it isn't all that common even in the weirdness field. Not in reality anyhow.
It would be much more common to meet yourself on the astral realms or in the akosh, etc. Especially when in dmt based medical trips. There was one anecdotal I found last year sometime, female 30-40 or so I think, went back in time during her ayahuasca trip to be the person in reality that helped her escape her rapist and potential murderer in the woods in a 20 odd years previous experience.
There was another, something similar but went back to help her auntie or something.
In those states time doesn't matter so much and reality is a matter of perspective.

OakFieldAlienz444

It isn't something I have done but others have done it but it isn't all that common even in the weirdness field. Not in reality anyhow.
It would be much more common to meet yourself on the astral realms or in the akosh, etc. Especially when in dmt based medical trips. There was one anecdotal I found last year sometime, female 30-40 or so I think, went back in time during her ayahuasca trip to be the person in reality that helped her escape her rapist and potential murderer in the woods in a 20 odd years previous experience.
There was another, something similar but went back to help her auntie or something.
In those states time doesn't matter so much and reality is a matter of perspective.

IMO it is only in "those states" that "time travel" is possible at least currently.

Beholder

Future visions show what the world would look like if I never had the vision, so I get spoken to from two alternative timelines, but most often people say exactly the same thing even if you try to change things. They get surprised about how you knew the answer to jokes they just made up, and then they converge back into their old habits and as if it never happened.