Say Hello To Yourself In An Alternate Timeline

Wind7

Staff
Is it possible to communicate with yourself in an alternate timeline? I've always wondered that. If it is yourself, you would think we are all connected to ourselves over there. If not then the separation was vhen a timeline split. Unless if all timelines are parallel and NEVER cross or merge with each other. What do you guys think?

In a well compacted nutshell.........We are ALL connected via the Subconscious.
Without the subconscious, we would ALL go absolutely mad.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is it possible to communicate with yourself in an alternate timeline? I've always wondered that. If it is yourself, you would think we are all connected to ourselves over there. If not then the separation was vhen a timeline split. Unless if all timelines are parallel and NEVER cross or merge with each other. What do you guys think?

If you find out how, let me know! Someone offered to lend me an HDR, but I don't want to disappear from this timeline and hurt my family. As much as I dream about time travel, I don't want to take that risk. But if there is a way to return to the present timeline (zero divergence), I'd love to try.

Ariel Schnee

If I encountered an alternate me one of us would wind up being very dead. Unless, she was a cutie. In which case I'd try very hard to get her into my bed.^_^

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hence why I am asking. new to me. If you are aware, please share.
Smells like more newagey or new media bullshit
The Doppelgänger phenomena is real. There are a few of us on this forum that have either seen or are aware they have a Doppelganger. I'm one of them that is aware there is another that looks just like me, has my memories, knows my friends, and could just drop in and replace me and no one would be the wiser. There doesn't seem to be a why or how this could be. I have several theories. Also just a s wild as the phenomena. I know Bajak and Gibbs have talked about actually meeting their Doppelganger.

Last edited:

8thsinner

The Doppelgänger phenomena is real. There are a few of us on this forum that have either seen or are aware they have a Doppelganger. I'm one of them that is aware there is another that looks just like me, has my memories, knows my friends, and could just drop in and replace me and no one would be the wiser. There doesn't seem to be a why or how this could be. I have several theories. Also just a s wild as the phenomena. I know Bajak and Gibbs have talked about actually meeting their Doppelganger.
I know we all have doppelgangers but where is all the fear coming from around it?