Schizophrenic, MPD, or legit possessed??

trekie4ever

I hope you're not taking her on her word. She's a pathological liar and cannot help herself. I'm sure she doesn't want to be locked up, and will most likely say or do anything to avoid being locked up...as that is what mentally ill and/or possessed people do (anything to avoid being locked up).

In addition to her mental state, anorexia kills people, and it sounds like she needs to be fed intraveniously. A very famous singer, Karen Carpenter, died in her early 30's due to anorexia.

Yes that's why I want to verify everything with her roommate. Like a phone call not texting. And there are other people that will verify she is getting help. She claims she's going today with the roommie. I will call the clinic and volunteer the information I have.

trekie4ever

I tried to pray with her nd she winced back. I held her hands and she started squeezing one real hard and jerked one back. She wouldn't speak. She looked bound at the tongue. When I reached back to get a back. The lesser key of Solomon she thought it was the bible and she said don't get the bible I don't need he bible. She freaked out at the symbols on it too. Bible was actually in my dash didn't think to grab it out. Didn't want to be closer than I was. She was in the passenger seat of my car....

trekie4ever

Oh and I think it wasn't allowed to touch me. It was about to leave and I reached for a hug and she/it flinched back. I got the distinct feeling it wanted to jump on me on choke me. After she switched back to "normal" hugging me was fine.