Secret alien plan that cost too much

steven chiverton

art if you ever time travel i have a mission for you go back and destroy that crappy tower of Babylon so we can all speak English instead of babbling various non understanding languages it would be more easier and no language barriers to get stuck on then lol

TimeFlipper

art your rough descriptions and worded details are so hard to read if i was to try build it it would only look a trash can full of scrap metal simplify it or use a time flipper patented translator and sense maker
Thank you Cousin Cobber Steve for your trust in me creating a TimeFlipper patented translator and sense maker...Iam working on a conceptual method for creating it as iam typing this message to you, and yes i can multitask thanks to another of my own patented devices :ROFLMAO:

Secretman3811

Thank you Cousin Cobber Steve for your trust in me creating a TimeFlipper patented translator and sense maker...Iam working on a conceptual method for creating it as iam typing this message to you, and yes i can multitask thanks to another of my own patented devices :ROFLMAO:
Seem like you like to laugh at everything in your message are you on high or not just wonder