send my consciousness back in time

Secretman3811

Astral projection is used for remote viewing, you cannot send your consciousness anywhere.
Remote viewing is where using your mind eyes but astral projection is where you use your mind out of body with sliver cord connect to your body. By the way there is many book about astral projection information

Mayhem

Zenith
Ya have to let each person come to their own realization when they are ready and when they aren't. The intention might be there but some might have to wait for another time. Work put in now later on will assist but it doesnt always come to fruition at first.

What i mean is, its not a light switch moment at least for the whole majority.

lilman

@lilman you want to go back in to your younger self. why ?.
To live there again. To do the things I missed. I didn't have much fun in my childhood.
Astral projection is used for remote viewing, you cannot send your consciousness anywhere.
Nope, you can leave your physical body. I have some experiences
Yes you can do it but I did it before only a few mins and it real you can time travel by astral projection and do many things
Nice, can you share your experience with us?

Dont give people false hopes............
How can you say it is false hope?

Mayhem

Zenith
As some want it now, give me the way even if possible its seen like well 'how come some fella on youtube said you coud do it ?

If things where that easy there would be no problems in the world.

lilman

As some want it now, give me the way even if possible its seen like well 'how come some fella on youtube said you coud do it ?

If things where that easy there would be no problems in the world.
It wasn't something that was on YouTube. Something I thought. First you need to enter the astral plane. It took me three years.
Do Breath meditation for at least two hours a day

Secretman3811

To live there again. To do the things I missed. I didn't have much fun in my childhood.

Nope, you can leave your physical body. I have some experiences

Nice, can you share your experience with us?

How can you say it is false hope?
my experience happen when i went back to the my body in the past but it was like i was there in my own body but it scarey becasue of i almost forgot about my body in the future it was more like a soul switch jump...i just like i don't know how i did this but i say my self back,back i think so and then i went back to my body i did not know if this is astral projection or not it a one time thing.