Sending signals to the past

Angelhoney

image.jpg I've read about the double slit expermient where electrons are shot through one of two very thin slits. They then form a pattern on the screen. When observed they act like particles, when not observed they act like waves. The observation is made before the electrons are shot at the slits.
In order for one electron to act like a wave it will have to go through both slits simultaneously. When it acts like a particle it goes through just one slit.
scientists then decided to observe the electron after it had gone through the slits, but before it hits the screen, and voila! The electrons act like particals. Remeber since the electrons where not observed before shooting them through the slits, they should've gone through bothe slits and acted like waves. This means that the electrons actually traveled back in time and decided to go through just one slit just because they was observed later.
This to me is enough of a proof that physical time travel is possible. At least at the qauntom level.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Interesting work and now you need to split the electrons that actually traveled back in time, into a sideband Amplifier and display on a CRT. You may just see the past even if it is only seconds in the past.

TimeFlipper

a professor is conducting research sending signals to the past named John Cramer.

I'm doing astral projection to come and do the same.

Anyone ever send signals to change decisions in the past to change the present?
I have thought about telepathic signals being capable of offering us information in the way of letting us know before hand that a decision change can be made, its our choice if we make that change or not.

TimeFlipper

ISB stands for Inependent SideBand... Its a type of radio transmitter and receiver that has the ability to "tune" into certain things that a basic radio cannot do..(Prof,i hope this is a good enough explanation?)
The FCC, Federal Communications Commission, controls all radio transmissions in the US..