Debate Should we change events if we have the abilty to time travel?

label

Sorry life happened and i am only to reply now.

i don't think life is the rule i think it is the exception. Aliens from other planets may exist but i think they are also the exception and not the rule hence why we haven't had official encounters. I think the things that we encountered may not be from other worlds but from this world. No aliens no portals.

I honestly do believe that they are from the spiritual world and their actions alone suggest that they might not have our best interests at heart. I am not saying there isn't other life but i am saying they should be facing the same general restrictions. This will include the same basic principle of time travel. I think the same rule that governs us governs them.

The spiritual world however might well be life energy and that might well be connected as it is fact that ALL energy is in some way connected and experiments in 2018 has proven the connection. But the full data on that is still a bit "lose" we really need to take a long look and do a proper study to truly understand it.

But i think energy exist outside most boundaries and i think that life is so fragile that we will never truly know the numbers on life that once existed and life that exist. Chances are that we might well be alone or part of a very small group.

In short i think if there was life on other planets and they where here, they would have done their best to protect us from ourselves. I am sure they have come to the same conclusion that life is really a rare thing and that all life must be preserved. I find it hard to believe that they will be evil or sadistic because at some point life will end if all they want is death.

This is why i dislike movies about this topic. We seem to assume that life and preservation of life isn't a priority. Even Thanos had to have realized that cruelty and death isn't sustainable. Wiping out half the life that ever existed in a place where planets exist by the billions most of them empty doesn't compute. It is just lazy writing.

If we look at life in the worst places on earth we can see how it just drives on and forces itself to try and survive at any cost. That i feel is closer to a truth then some nut with a shiny glove.

Time is LIFE it is the very definition of what life is and what its meaning is. The answer to life is time and the passing of time, the end of things and the creation of new things. Without life TIME has no meaning and by definition cannot continue to exist.

Why? Simply put time needs a observer for it to have meaning.

Truth is we need to look at ourselves as the exception and not the rule, we need to value the time we have because we are losing every second one second at a time. A life time for one is a heartbeat for another and so we can continue to truly focus. But to focus on time is to focus on death. Time is not important it is how you spend it and we all have only so much and then no more.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@label - That's an interesting observation, but I disagree partially. I think that ETs have visited this planet for millennia, having many official encounters with Earth, especially in ancient times. And no, humans did not simply evolve from apes, I think there was great ET involvement in shaping our DNA. Have you watched Ancient Aliens? While it's not 100% accurate, it's much more accurate than all that mainstream history crap that's being taught in public schools, as well as fake news and shitty leftist propaganda coming from the biased, twisted, partisan mainstream media. You shouldn't believe 100% of what you're being told by the U.S. government either. The U.S. government has an agenda, and it suppresses a lot of information we desire to know.

dimension-1hacker

@label - That's an interesting observation, but I disagree partially. I think that ETs have visited this planet for millennia, having many official encounters with Earth, especially in ancient times. And no, humans did not simply evolve from apes, I think there was great ET involvement in shaping our DNA. Have you watched Ancient Aliens? While it's not 100% accurate, it's much more accurate than all that mainstream history crap that's being taught in public schools, as well as fake news and shitty leftist propaganda coming from the biased, twisted, partisan mainstream media. You shouldn't believe 100% of what you're being told by the U.S. government either. The U.S. government has an agenda, and it suppresses a lot of information we desire to know.
There could be a possibility all history is crap.

label

I invite you to meditate with me on this. Humanity has come a long way from the days of old. Shiny things is not as impressive as it once was. We have mastered technology to the point now that any ET should start to take us seriously. We can create bombs that can end worlds we can communicate almost instantaneously and we have social order for the most part. We as humans are scary powerful beings ourselves. We are not supper-human "yet" but we are on our way.

It would be absolutely imperative for ETs to start to take us seriously because when we enter our "supper-human" state of existence their might be hell to pay as we will not take their neglect lightly. So now is a good time to come to the table and work for the greater good. Because we all know humanity can carry a grudge for a very long time. If history is correct and we where simply slaves to these ETs you can bet we will have something to say about that once we are on equal footing.

So if ETs are real they should realize the potential we have and take us seriously because if all this history stuff is half true and they did really try to take us out at one point or enslave us at one point they really SHOULD be worried.

In short the ETs have to realize that the opportunity to work with us is closing fast. As our technology evolves so do our understanding and once we reach the point where we ourselves are formidable the opportunity to make things right has officially closed and that might be a very bad thing if these ETs where the bullies.

Example imagine humanity reaching the state of being like Thor or even beyond that. Technology IS on its way to make us stronger faster and harder to kill. Technology will reach a point where we as humans will be seriously scary. Then it will be time for ETs to explain the abductions and poor treatment of humanity as a whole.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I invite you to meditate with me on this. Humanity has come a long way from the days of old. Shiny things is not as impressive as it once was. We have mastered technology to the point now that any ET should start to take us seriously. We can create bombs that can end worlds we can communicate almost instantaneously and we have social order for the most part. We as humans are scary powerful beings ourselves. We are not supper-human "yet" but we are on our way.

It would be absolutely imperative for ETs to start to take us seriously because when we enter our "supper-human" state of existence their might be hell to pay as we will not take their neglect lightly. So now is a good time to come to the table and work for the greater good. Because we all know humanity can carry a grudge for a very long time. If history is correct and we where simply slaves to these ETs you can bet we will have something to say about that once we are on equal footing.

So if ETs are real they should realize the potential we have and take us seriously because if all this history stuff is half true and they did really try to take us out at one point or enslave us at one point they really SHOULD be worried.

In short the ETs have to realize that the opportunity to work with us is closing fast. As our technology evolves so do our understanding and once we reach the point where we ourselves are formidable the opportunity to make things right has officially closed and that might be a very bad thing if these ETs where the bullies.

Example imagine humanity reaching the state of being like Thor or even beyond that. Technology IS on its way to make us stronger faster and harder to kill. Technology will reach a point where we as humans will be seriously scary. Then it will be time for ETs to explain the abductions and poor treatment of humanity as a whole.
Interesting theory, I kind of like it. Although I should add I do think there are both good and bad ETs in this vast universe, and even in this galaxy alone. And that would mean not all the abductions are bad ones.

dimension-1hacker

Ets could think in a different amount of ways about something.

Kappa615mbc

If consciousness exist between the "then" and the "immediate past" then YES we can try and connect using a very real scientifically proven way. BUT if it is not then i don't think time travel is possible.

I believe what you've stated here above is true and the best way to move forward with making alterations in ones own personal life. So, if I/we connect with our consciousness at any point in the past, prove to our past self that they are not insane because of what they are hearing in their mind from us by telling self about something they just did that nobody knows about, then getting them to do everything different from that point forward, does my life in the immediate past (present day) change because of the changes my self made in the past???

TimeFlipper

If consciousness exist between the "then" and the "immediate past" then YES we can try and connect using a very real scientifically proven way. BUT if it is not then i don't think time travel is possible.

I believe what you've stated here above is true and the best way to move forward with making alterations in ones own personal life. So, if I/we connect with our consciousness at any point in the past, prove to our past self that they are not insane because of what they are hearing in their mind from us by telling self about something they just did that nobody knows about, then getting them to do everything different from that point forward, does my life in the immediate past (present day) change because of the changes my self made in the past???

I too believe that our consciousness is connected to the past and also the future....Personally i feel our consciousness will be part of an electronic method of taking us forward and backwards in time, but not over simplified electronic methods of time-travel, that are being put around...Our own collective unconscious will help us in maintaining our presence in the past or future, in a safe psychological and physical manner :)..