Simpsons Predicts TRUMP Becomes President

Night Vision

Simpsons Episode from 2000 Predicts TRUMP Becomes President

This is interesting, but I want to know what you say.

I hope Donald Trump does become president. I don't and have never voted, but I would vote for Trump. Maybe he can clean up the big mess the last 4 presidents have left;)

Deejay

Can someone tell me what is the atomic mass of the God Particle?

Zero. Mass doesn't exist. It's a manmade concept to create equations. Without the mass fudge factor, equations wouldn't equate.

The fact it is a manmade concept doesn't override it's validity or existence. If it did the same could be said of everything in existence that has a human-given nomenclature. Width, depth, dark, light, cold, heat. All physically exist, but are they fake because humans gave them names? Heat and cold are nothing but different states of molecular excitation.
Light and dark the presence and absence of protons moving at or beyond a certain speed.
Length, width, depth, all measures of the three dimensions most commonly perceived by human beings as a species.

It comes down to how much detail you are willing to put into every sentence. Instead of trying and failing to convey a message with near cryptic complexity in some masturbatory display of my intelligence that more accurately depicts my point, I'd rather use the established vernacular system and let the layperson believe they actually understand me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Can someone tell me what is the atomic mass of the God Particle?

Zero. Mass doesn't exist. It's a manmade concept to create equations. Without the mass fudge factor, equations wouldn't equate.

The fact it is a manmade concept doesn't override it's validity or existence. If it did the same could be said of everything in existence that has a human-given nomenclature. Width, depth, dark, light, cold, heat. All physically exist, but are they fake because humans gave them names? Heat and cold are nothing but different states of molecular excitation.
Light and dark the presence and absence of protons moving at or beyond a certain speed.
Length, width, depth, all measures of the three dimensions most commonly perceived by human beings as a species.

It comes down to how much detail you are willing to put into every sentence. Instead of trying and failing to convey a message with near cryptic complexity in some masturbatory display of my intelligence that more accurately depicts my point, I'd rather use the established vernacular system and let the layperson believe they actually understand me.

You are mixing fact with fiction. Without comprehension. I could argue that Leprechauns are real based on your statements. But Leprechauns are also a man made concept. There doesn't appear to be a distinction between what is real and what is not real. Mass is not valid and does not exist in our universe. That is a fact.

There is a promulgated belief that equations are the basis of our reality. But somehow the proof of that seems to be missing. I can show how to make one equal to six. In fact with an equation, anything can be equated to anything. But that is math. It's a way to tell a lie.

Deejay

You are mixing fact with fiction. Without comprehension. I could argue that Leprechauns are real based on your statements. But Leprechauns are also a man made concept. There doesn't appear to be a distinction between what is real and what is not real. Mass is not valid and does not exist in our universe. That is a fact.

There is a promulgated belief that equations are the basis of our reality. But somehow the proof of that seems to be missing. I can show how to make one equal to six. In fact with an equation, anything can be equated to anything. But that is math. It's a way to tell a lie.
I never said math wasnt full of lies, but every lie is born of a truth.
I simply stated that my personal choice is to use the laypersons vernacular so as to be understood by the common.

And mass as it is taught may not exist, but speaking from a practical standpoint it can be observed.
Ex. Two objects are flying through space towards eachother. One object is of a much greater mass and density and moving much slower. On collision the "smaller" object (not in size but in mass) doesn't push the larger object out of it's path, the larger object has too much mass for the smaller object to effectively offset the trajectory. Therefore the larger object continues unhindered while the smaller object is destroyed on impact

Deejay

Why am I even bothering?
Much like myself you stubbornly stick to what you know, and I do not begrudge you that.
However, I will make one closing comment on the matter as we've sprung tangential to the actual topic of this particular thread.
Unlike leprechauns, my example of length, width and depth is a proven fact through sheer tangeability.
Reality is the sum of all perception, after all.
Okay, I'm done.
Cheers!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Why am I even bothering?
Much like myself you stubbornly stick to what you know, and I do not begrudge you that.
However, I will make one closing comment on the matter as we've sprung tangential to the actual topic of this particular thread.
Unlike leprechauns, my example of length, width and depth is a proven fact through sheer tangeability.
Reality is the sum of all perception, after all.
Okay, I'm done.
Cheers!

No worries. I just wanted to expose you to existing facts about the knowledge we are given. My investigation into this shows what appears to be a deliberate well orchestrated disinformation campaign in our schools. If everyone is educated with fiction, then there will be no real foundation to build upon. It's like we've been conquered. And the knowledge we need to fight back with has been removed.