Sixth man on the moon makes amazing claims.

Poison Pen

Nick Pope, who investigated a string of "UFO sightings" for the British Ministry of Defence (MoD), until 2009 when it stopped the project, is not convinced by Mr Mitchell's latest remarks.

He said: "Even where Mitchell's sources are genuine, how do we know they have access to classified information about UFOs?

This from your article. I would have to agree with Nick Pope here.

TimeFlipper

Personally i have never believed that there was even 1 man on the moon...To me, Mitchel is just another liar who is a part of the dis-information crew that are out there..Or he is just a wackadoodle :D

Poison Pen

How would we ever know that for certain Pen? :confused:

TF its like everything involved with Aliens and UFOs you won't know......The claim that Aliens saved Russia and the US from nuclear war is a little far fetched. But on the other hand he was an astronaut and does deserve some respect I would think. From what I read of the article I see no evidence put forward to support the claim. As soon as I get a chance I am going to read it again I could have missed something.

TimeFlipper

Just one point that i made in my previous posting Pen.... my belief is the fake "astronaut" deserves nothing but contempt for being a liar ;)