Sixth man on the moon makes amazing claims.

Poison Pen

I followed that second link in the article and found several interesting pictures in the second article one of which is shown below:

Roswell-288517.jpg

Seems Mr Mitchell thinks that this is an alien being. He reportedly told the Be Witness audience it was an alien. I hate to burst his bubble but this was shot down during the Roswell Slides fiasco back in May of this year. This is what it appears to be a "child mummy" not an alien. Of course last I read Jaime Maussan continues to claim this is an alien. But then Anthony Bragalia admits that the mummy was not alien and a case of mistaken identity.
A Different Perspective: Tony Bragalia and the End of the Roswell Slides

The mummy was discovered in Thebes (Egypt) in 1856. This does not have that much to do with the OP but it does cast some doubt on Mitchell's claim if he is willing to admit a child mummy is an alien.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I followed that second link in the article and found several interesting pictures in the second article one of which is shown below:

Roswell-288517.jpg

Seems Mr Mitchell thinks that this is an alien being. He reportedly told the Be Witness audience it was an alien. I hate to burst his bubble but this was shot down during the Roswell Slides fiasco back in May of this year. This is what it appears to be a "child mummy" not an alien. Of course last I read Jaime Maussan continues to claim this is an alien. But then Anthony Bragalia admits that the mummy was not alien and a case of mistaken identity.
A Different Perspective: Tony Bragalia and the End of the Roswell Slides

The mummy was discovered in Thebes (Egypt) in 1856. This does not have that much to do with the OP but it does cast some doubt on Mitchell's claim if he is willing to admit a child mummy is an alien.
Mitchell is a wackadoodle and a liar Pen lol :D