Something Coming Out of a Black Hole

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A lot of sites out there are saying the same thing. But NASA wasn't amongst them. And the info is surprisingly lacking any credible references. A sure sign this is all fake.

If anything did come out of a black hole, then it would no longer be classified as a black hole.

TimeFlipper

NASA just saw something come out of a black hole for the first time ever

"Two of NASA’s space telescopes, including the Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array (NuSTAR), miraculously observed a black hole’s corona “launched” away from the supermassive black hole. Then a massive pulse of X-ray energy spewed out."

I have not yet tried to confirm this at the NASA site. Anyone want to do the honors?
Actually Paula i think you should research the NASA site..Iam in the process of sending my 6th email to the US ONR (Office of Naval Research).. I keep requesting any info they could provide me regarding their official code book from world war 2 concerning the Philadelphia Experiment code named "Rainbow"...and it takes me ages to compile any email lol :p:D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A lot of sites out there are saying the same thing. But NASA wasn't amongst them. And the info is surprisingly lacking any credible references. A sure sign this is all fake.

If anything did come out of a black hole, then it would no longer be classified as a black hole.

Yes, I noticed the lack of sources in the article.

Actually Paula i think you should research the NASA site.

I had to go to work at the time and now I'm tired. :)

TimeFlipper

Have a lovely sleep Paula..And do try tomorrow please lol ;):D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Have a lovely sleep Paula..And do try tomorrow please lol ;):D

Sleep? No sleep for a few hours. LOL.

TimeFlipper

Ive heard of Hawkins Radiation from a black hole (Stephen Hawkin) which states that the only way anything could be released from a black hole, would be by "Quantum Tunnelling" :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ive heard of Hawkins Radiation from a black hole (Stephen Hawkin) which states that the only way anything could be released from a black hole, would be by "Quantum Tunnelling" :)

I'm trying really hard to be mature about this whole topic and hold back giggles.

:sick: