Sonic booms reported over New Jersey

Fiera

I am new here and trying my hand at a post. Please be gentle if it's misguided. I saw this article and immediately wanted to post it here. I am not sure if it is relevant to anything or if you folks know about strange sonic booms being related to anything, but here it is:
Mysterious Sonic Boom Reported Over New Jersey

They say at least 10 were reported, but also, "ABC News reported that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration and the North American Aerospace Defense Command had both confirmed they didn't have any planes operating nearby that could have generated the sonic booms."

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I am new here and trying my hand at a post. Please be gentle if it's misguided. I saw this article and immediately wanted to post it here. I am not sure if it is relevant to anything or if you folks know about strange sonic booms being related to anything, but here it is:
Mysterious Sonic Boom Reported Over New Jersey

They say at least 10 were reported, but also, "ABC News reported that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration and the North American Aerospace Defense Command had both confirmed they didn't have any planes operating nearby that could have generated the sonic booms."

Great first post. This is the stuff we are in to here.

Maybe a Black Budget aircraft. Probably terrestrial as oppose to extra terrestrial.

YukiFujimoto

I Stiil find it odd that they latter clamied it. For somthing like that they woul have metion it. Before they decllared it the said they didnt know what it was. IFLS post says "Navy had confirmed they were carrying out tests on a supersonic F-35C fighter jet over the Atlantic Ocean on Thursday afternoon." and how would it afeect many states if it is over the ocean. I Still find it odd.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I Stiil find it odd that they latter clamied it. For somthing like that they woul have metion it. Before they decllared it the said they didnt know what it was. IFLS post says "Navy had confirmed they were carrying out tests on a supersonic F-35C fighter jet over the Atlantic Ocean on Thursday afternoon." and how would it afeect many states if it is over the ocean. I Still find it odd.

Good point. Why not let everyone know ahead of time? Were they hoping nobody would notice? Very odd behavior for a planned event.

YukiFujimoto

Good point. Why not let everyone know ahead of time? Were they hoping nobody would notice? Very odd behavior for a planned event.

What do you think it was.