spellcasting good and bad love spells and revenge

Wind7

Staff
Be careful what you wish for Sheila

The price may be high

This.^^

Nothing involving 'dark majick' is free,
if you actually do this by way of self or through other means,
something must carry it through to succeed, such as a living spirit.

There are zero guarantees for what you're asking for.

There WILL be a price.

Question is, is it truly worth it to possibly have a future full of misery?

True dark spirits are not to be messed with.

My 2 ¢.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I love him so much I want this

can you help?

I cannot help with this request,
I am not a practitioner of majick.

I re-editted my post above to clarify.

Some very old advice,

"If you love someone, set them free.
If they love you and see in you the same then, they may return to you."

No 'good, bad or revenge spells' needed nor should they be used.

If it's meant to be then,
it will happen.

Hope is a powerful virtue.
I Hope for the best for you.

This is all I can do for you.

Be well.

:)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@sheila - If you love this person so much, magic may not even be necessary. You could try and contact aliens (preferably good ones), and see what they have to say, whether it be time travel or mind control, or both, or maybe something entirely different. The most advanced ones should help you to be satisfied whether or not you'll get your true love. That is, if they feel your love is worth it for him, they'll find a way to unite you two. Otherwise, if they feel it's not a match, they might get you to accept that in some way that is beyond the imagination of you or myself.

Dejan31

a break up spell and a love spell
can you help?

Well, there is few things about Love Spells I would like to mention first:
1. In Black Magic: the main goal of a Love Spell is to bind a person’s will to your own will. This way, your turn this person into (your) puppet, and you will become the center of the world for that person. The person’s attention will be completely upon you 24/7, and he or she will have the need to be near you during the amount of time. It is the high form of Black Love Magic, and highly delicate, because you are subjugating/directing the person’s will and love only toward you. If you do not return the same amount of love and attention to that person you have spelled, the spell can eventually go beyond normal and his/her desire can become unquenchable, and therefore to lead directly to suicide or a murder. So beware.
2. In White Magic: both partners can choose to „tie“ their love forever, that is to protect their love from the outside influencers. For Example: someone who is against their love can simply employ counter magic to separate them and diminish (or eliminate) their love. That’s why the couple can use Love Magic to protect themselves, to „seal“ their love.
Now, the possible flaws of this: some people argue that using magic in any way regarding love is making it to be artificial and not natural (normal), because love and romantic emotion are in this way artificially induced within the person(s) in question. Others discuss that Love Spells should not be used anyhow, because if there is love between two people – it simply should last while it lasts, and not to be tampered with it in any way.

Now I can give you a simple ritual with which you might avoid any bad consequences regarding you and the person you want to enchant... First of all, you need: 2 red candles (to represent your love and the love of the person you want to conquer), 1 white candle (to represent your pure intentions with this spell), one printed photograph of yourself (the one where your face is clearly visible) and one photograph of your loved one (also with the face visible). During the period from New to Full Moon, you place the two red candle on your altar, with about 10 centimeters of distance between them. But, before you do this, you should write his/her full (if you do not know his/her full name, just write what you know - initials, only first name, only last name (however, just last name is not desirable, because knowing someone’s name means controlling it)) name on the red candle on the left side of you, from bottom to top, with a (new, never before used) needle. Now put it on your altar, and take the red candle from your right side of the altar. Write your name in the same manner as you did his/her name. Once you are done with that, put the candle back on its place on the altar.
Now, take the white candle which should be placed slightly more closer to you (the layout should be like this or this , just inverted), and write your wish/desire on it in the same way as you did the names on the red candles, like Love, or Love Binding, or something else. Put it back on your altar and light it while saying:
“As I light this candle, so I start my Magic.”
You can meditate during the ritual for 5 to 6 minutes, thinking about how he or she is completely yours. This step is optional, not crucial. After this, you light the red candle with your name inscribed on it while saying (if you finish lighting the candle before you finish saying the incantation, just keep saying it untill you finish*):
“As I light this candle, so may my love cross the boundaries of space and time,
And enchant that one and only person for whom I am now saying this rhyme.”

Now light the other red candle with his/her name inscribed on it, saying (also applied *):
“From my heart to your heart, [say his/her name], your love is now mine,
I tie it now to my own heart and they will both shine.”

After you finish saying the incantation, kiss the candle, visualising that you did not kiss the candle but him/her...

Now the pictures. Take them with your both hands and put them face to face, with no space between them. Hold them so while saying the following (*):
“From now on, before your eyes you will see my face,
All your thoughts I now direct to my own living place.
You will desire me as you have no one desired before,
And you will not be calm untill you knock on my door.
Once you do that, you will stay with me,
From that moment onward to eternity.”

If you do not want this spell to be strong as the incantation make it so, just add the following (*):
“For love and good of all.”
This will „soften“ the spell in a way that whatever happens as a final result, it will be in the best interest of those involved/mentioned in the spell.
Now extinguish all the three candles with your fingers while saying (*):
“These words may now land (one flame extinguished),
And Magic starts
(second flame extinguished) by my hand (third flame extinguished).”
(The hand mentioned is the one with which you extinguish the flames and thus starts your Spell, I recommend to be left one, since it's near to your heart (love).)
Let the smokes of all three candles fades away, take them all and hide them, untill you need them again, if you wish to repeat the ritual, which I wholeheartedly recommend if you want your success with Magic guaranteed. Keep the pictures face to face, fold them into a square, and keep it ALL hidden and secret. Magic is always successfull if it is hidden, and I suggest not to tell your victim you spelled him/her, because it might: 1) turn the love into hate, 2) although the person will still love you insanely, it will also drive her/him mad. It will not break the spell. So be wise...

To break the above spell:
Light the all three candles and let them burn to bottom, and while they burn, say the following twelve times:
“By these words now, my Magic fade,
His/her life it will no longer invade.”

Once you are done with saying it, let the candles burn off.

Two more magical lessons for you:
1. Repeating the ritual is like adding water into an empty bottle with a plastic cork (as is the one of Pepsi or Coke). Every cork filled with a little water is one repetition, and when you eventually fill the bottle to its top – the magic is done, you achieved what you wanted with it, and you can bury the bottle deep under the ground to preserve your spell, as the dog buries its bone.
2. The reason why you should rhyme your incantation is because you magically connect two lines of your incantation:
"By these words, my Magic is done,
So from now on, two of us are one."
Rhyming is technically like a rope which 'ties' the lines of your incantation, and, by being 'tied', the magical force which outcomes from such an incantation is much stronger than from the average, non-rhyming incantation. This is the very reason why in commercials people often rhyme their slogans and mottos. Yes, subtle witchcraft, to attract you to purchase their products.

I hope I answered your questions.

sheila

hi

thank you so much for your reply, do you mind me asking would you be willing to cast for me at all? I know I prob asked before but I would be so grateful. Also what's your website again can you give me the link please again?

do you know of anyone on there or could you find out who would be willing to help me?
I look forward to hearing from you asap
thanks so much
x