spellcasting good and bad love spells and revenge

Gatekeeper

Cast spells on your own. There is a huge amount of books on the Internet for you to get started safely. If you encounter any obstacles or doubts, feel free to ask. But first learn the basics. No one will cast a spell instead of you, because no one wants the same thing with the same intensity as you do. No one hates/loves the same people as you do. Only you can do a spell for anything you desire, successfully. Others, who would offer you to cast a spell for you, for a certain amount of money... ...Just avoid them.
Spells on the internet. Do you truly believe if such spells worked for someone they would actually put them out on the net?

Pegii

Cast spells on your own. There is a huge amount of books on the Internet for you to get started safely. If you encounter any obstacles or doubts, feel free to ask. But first learn the basics. No one will cast a spell instead of you, because no one wants the same thing with the same intensity as you do. No one hates/loves the same people as you do. Only you can do a spell for anything you desire, successfully. Others, who would offer you to cast a spell for you, for a certain amount of money... ...Just avoid them.
Spells on the internet. Do you truly believe if such spells worked for someone they would actually put them out on the net?
Lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think I believe in spells that you can buy online... If it worked, everyone would buy them, right?

ZeoEmeraude

Yea..i'm pretty sure anything found online has to be bogus....I say look for old tomes and research well before attempting anything with spells....dark magic can have very dire consequences. Now my mom used to dabble in that sort of thing. She is part Navajo and she learned from the elders....so I'd say find some elders to learn from.

Pegii

Yea..i'm pretty sure anything found online has to be bogus....I say look for old tomes and research well before attempting anything with spells....dark magic can have very dire consequences. Now my mom used to dabble in that sort of thing. She is part Navajo and she learned from the elders....so I'd say find some elders to learn from.
That is true. But after I bought a lucid dream spell online I have been lucid dreaming more frequently. It's probably the placebo effect but even if it is it works.