Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

Wind7

Staff
Isn't using a spirit box a bit like using a Ouija board?

Both are used to illicit a response from the spiritual world, both can open those doors.

A point to ponder,
if per se you can or cannot get a response, doesn't mean something isn't (possibly) hearing....you.

Wind7

Staff
@Wind7 Perhaps if we wire up a Ouija board to a loudspeaker, we might get the same response as from a Spirit Box? :eek:

Which is the cusp of my prior response,
they can be seen as using the same principle, speakers or not.

How would anyone know they're talking to a deceased loved one or a psychologically well versed lower class spirit?

It's not a joking matter.

Imho, it's not worth the risk.

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 Perhaps if we wire up a Ouija board to a loudspeaker, we might get the same response as from a Spirit Box? :eek:

Which is the cusp of my prior response,
they can be seen as using the same principle, speakers or not.

How would anyone know they're talking to a deceased loved one or a psychologically well versed lower class spirit?

It's not a joking matter.

Imho, it's not worth the risk.
I agree its not worth taking the risk, especially with the Ouija Board...I have to look at such things now with a mind set of disassociation, as people will always do what they want to do irrespective of what we say...
A few weeks ago i was repeatedly making comments about the dangers of black magic, which resulted in me being "pleasantly" warned about my over zealousness on that subject...Therefore in the future i will give very few warnings about such topics and leave them to good people like yourself and others to comment on :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The only evidence I have seen, mostly on the show THE OTHER SIDE a number of times, is so obviously garbled and they put words in the Ghost's mouths.
It is exactly akin to seeing ghosts in pictures clearly not there, in the ones where clearly they are not, due to prior belief or assumption. They make themselves hear words. What's more startling is they always agree as a group.

Thank You for your comments. I have seen the same show also many times. I disagree on some of you comments you posted. The box is only a tool and the people that know the spirit as a friend or family member say "I know that voice" when it comes in as a clear voice. Most of the time it is hard to understand the words. I also believe this tool is not for you to use or own.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Ouija Boards - I would like to share a personal story about Ouija boards. Many members know that I have studied and even taught a lot of the subjects covered on this website, but I’ve never really commented on Ouija boards. Ouija boards can open up doors to playful spirits that give you bad information and it also can open up doors from passed over friends and family members to speak to the Ouija board user. I have never heard of anyone that uses the Ouija board and pure evil came through and I’m not saying it couldn’t happen.

My story: Back in the 1970s a lady I knew at that time would use it Ouija board to gain knowledge from the other side. One afternoon, she and I decided to use the Ouija board to see what we would find a way of new information about the other side. This one spirit came through it was a male named Tom, we had ask how he died and he told us: ”He died when he was using his Ford motor car.” He went on to say “it was very cold out and his tire hit a frozen sugar beet in the road and he lost controlled and died when the vehicle crashed”. I looked up from the Ouija board and I saw this big young man about 300 pounds and probably late 20s or early 30s. I said: I can see you and I use the name he gave us on the Ouija board. “Tom your big and fat”. The spirit Tom, gets so upset with my comment, slowly faded out and stopped the communication.

A personal note: About half the time I can see spirits in the room and also hear them speak. How I do it, I’m not really sure it just happens sometimes and not all the time.

TimeFlipper

Ouija Boards - I would like to share a personal story about Ouija boards. Many members know that I have studied and even taught a lot of the subjects covered on this website, but I’ve never really commented on Ouija boards. Ouija boards can open up doors to playful spirits that give you bad information and it also can open up doors from passed over friends and family members to speak to the Ouija board user. I have never heard of anyone that uses the Ouija board and pure evil came through and I’m not saying it couldn’t happen.

My story: Back in the 1970s a lady I knew at that time would use it Ouija board to gain knowledge from the other side. One afternoon, she and I decided to use the Ouija board to see what we would find a way of new information about the other side. This one spirit came through it was a male named Tom, we had ask how he died and he told us: ”He died when he was using his Ford motor car.” He went on to say “it was very cold out and his tire hit a frozen sugar beet in the road and he lost controlled and died when the vehicle crashed”. I looked up from the Ouija board and I saw this big young man about 300 pounds and probably late 20s or early 30s. I said: I can see you and I use the name he gave us on the Ouija board. “Tom your big and fat”. The spirit Tom, gets so upset with my comment, slowly faded out and stopped the communication.

A personal note: About half the time I can see spirits in the room and also hear them speak. How I do it, I’m not really sure it just happens sometimes and not all the time.
Prof, it was only 2 months ago that you related to us in the Occultism Methods to achieve Time-Travel thread, about a woman who was possessed after using a Ouija board...I believe Admin removed most of that thread, but if you look at what is left, you will see me explaining to a member about what you told us about, which was that woman becoming possessed after using a Ouija Board....So where exactly do you stand on the using of Ouija boards?? :confused: