Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
i think the best way is to digitally feed inductive rf pulses into the hdr so no need for any connections to it to feed rf pulses one of my experimental prototype hdr has a trifilar pancake rubbing coil so theres one of the wires not used can be used to feed rf pulses through it i've never fully tested my hdr units so one day i may but during a paranormal ghost box session ive asked them does my hdr units work and the answer was always yes and they confirm that in the near future ill be time traveling , and these ghost do lie alot according to what they said when i arsked if ghost lies
RF frequencies pulses determined by the user, or set frequencies pulses (Schumann)?

steven chiverton

no never just got as far as testing the electromagnet out and i never wore the time cool either ill save it for a day when i really need to use it

TimeFlipper

i couldn't find a vortex to operate them over so i go nothing but one sent to india arrived damaged and another arrived in india with a parts or plug come loose or wire and one sent to america arrived with a plug come apart and since then only one person out of 2 in india have had some results and ive never herd from her again and also ive upgraded them to include the white light amp circuit from information posted by proffessor oppumur but like before no vortex to test it on

Thanks Steve, my old cobber (y):D..

Stanley

[i gave up on this shit junk HDR that does not work for everybody
QUOTE="Doc 05, post: 187423, member: 11873"]
Have you tried a pendulum for the rates and frequencies instead of a finger stick reaction?
Just wondering if it would be more accurate.
[/QUOTE]

NITRO

Have you tried a pendulum for the rates and frequencies instead of a finger stick reaction?
[/QUOTE]
Strong mind and intention..

Doc 05

Zenith
[/QUOTE]
I have not tried the pendulum, but I believe that @HDRKID has used that technique.
I am curious myself if it is more accurate on the tuning.
Also, don't give up; using the HDR is like any psychic ability, it takes practice, the HDR just is a shortcut to years of meditation and mind altering techniques.