Susan Rice Revelation Amidst Russia Probe Proves the Full Corruption of the American Government

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
In case you missed it, a few weeks ago President Donald Trump shocked the world when he took to Twitter to scold former President Barack Obama for wiretapping him and his associates during the presidential campaign and subsequent transition. Everyone laughed, pointed fingers, made memes, and said Trump was off his rocker. Only, now the Susan Rice revelations are showing that whether or not Trump was exactly right, he was at least not talking complete nonsense, and it will probably turn into quite a political and possibly even criminal issue as the Obama administration seeks to make Susan Rice the fall gal for the second time (remember Benghazi anyone?). We are not here to discuss the allegations and what it means. We just want to give our readers a quick scorecard so they are up to speed on where we are at with things.

Ok, let’s start back last year when Russia supposedly leaked to Wikileaks the emails that revealed that Bernie Sanders never was really in this thing, and the DNC let millions of Americans donate their hard-earned money to his campaign knowing full well that it was fixed and Hillary Clinton would be the candidate no matter what happened. Now, follow along here, Russia supposedly did this to “influence” the election by revealing to the American people that at least half of the primary process was fixed. Now, the whole Russia investigation revolves around the idea that Trump or someone close to Trump was talking and colluding with Russia to make this happen. Just in case that didn’t sink in, they are saying that Trump was colluding with Russia to leak the truth about the Democratic primary to the American people. In other words, Russia sought to influence the election in Trump’s favor by revealing to the American people just how corrupt the Democratic Party really was. And Trump was helping reveal the truth, which is what they are now investigating. I know it’s confusing.

Now, we find out that President Obama’s administration was also working hard to uncover the Trump collusion with Russia so it could leak it to the media or WikiLeaks and therefore influence the election in the other direction. Trump accused Obama of doing so, so he is now accusing Obama of doing what Obama is accusing him of doing. The scary thing is it looks like they are all right.

Yes, everyone is right. Everyone was trying to influence the election in an illegal fashion, and they were all doing it by revealing facts about each of the candidates that are basically indisputable. So, they sought to cleverly lie by telling the truth. Are you still with me?

Perhaps it would have been a lot easier if either political party could have simply found a decent human being to run for President. But that was too much to ask.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

jcolanzi

There was no Russian collusion. The Dems and the Deep State used malware to make it look like the Russians. They could have made it look like China, Iran or anyone they wanted.

The Russian gambit was a smoke screen to cover the Podesta brothers and the Clintons ties to Russia.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Zero evidence of Russian collusion by Trump, but PLENTY of evidence that Susan Rice helped unmask U.S. citizens incorrectly and possibly comitting a felony. That's the difference. Evidence.

Harte

There was no Russian collusion. The Dems and the Deep State used malware to make it look like the Russians. They could have made it look like China, Iran or anyone they wanted.

The Russian gambit was a smoke screen to cover the Podesta brothers and the Clintons ties to Russia.
From what I've read, it appears that there's no evidence of Russia hacking the DNC computers either.
The original claim came from a computer forensics company hired by the DNC because they wouldn't agree to let the FBI look at their computers.
Turns out the "Russian hack" evidence was a simple Trojan horse program. The company claimed it was "Russian hacking" because that particular type of hack was developed in Russia a decade or more ago.
The company, an outfit called Crowdstrike, has refused to testify in the investigation, most likely because it would put on public display the dozens of eggs all over their faces.

Harte

jcolanzi

From what I've read, it appears that there's no evidence of Russia hacking the DNC computers either.
The original claim came from a computer forensics company hired by the DNC because they wouldn't agree to let the FBI look at their computers.
Turns out the "Russian hack" evidence was a simple Trojan horse program. The company claimed it was "Russian hacking" because that particular type of hack was developed in Russia a decade or more ago.
The company, an outfit called Crowdstrike, has refused to testify in the investigation, most likely because it would put on public display the dozens of eggs all over their faces.

Harte

The evidence points to Podesta. He set it up as an insurance policy to use as a distraction if Trump caught on to the spying.

Satyr

I believe the buisiness history of Exxon, their deal with Rosset, and tillersons ties are very suspicious. Trump keeping his buisiness ties thru his children is corrupt, but but strikes me as the satellite recipient of benefits, an opportunistic enabler - not a mastermind. Now, he is a distraction tool enabling the very wide geopolitical strategizing, a fallboy.

Marco Rubio asked where were the leaks that said he wasn't under investigation, I want to know where the leaks are from the talks with china. The diplomatic dealings with Russia. Media isn't even pretending to look in tillersons direction.

Harte

A politician gets rich by serving as an elected official - "corruption."
A rich non-politician wants to stay rich while (temporarily) serving as an elected official - "corruption" again.

What's a guy have to do to avoid being called corrupt? Run for office, then go broke while in office?

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe the buisiness history of Exxon, their deal with Rosset, and tillersons ties are very suspicious. Trump keeping his buisiness ties thru his children is corrupt, but but strikes me as the satellite recipient of benefits, an opportunistic enabler - not a mastermind. Now, he is a distraction tool enabling the very wide geopolitical strategizing, a fallboy.

He handed over his businesses to people he trusted to avoid conflict of interest. Can you point to a law that he broke? Presidents are actually required to sever ties with various investments so that they will not gain personally from becoming president. It's not unheard of at all. It is sometimes required by law. I can dig up the laws if you really want me to, or you can google.

Marco Rubio asked where were the leaks that said he wasn't under investigation, I want to know where the leaks are from the talks with china. The diplomatic dealings with Russia. Media isn't even pretending to look in tillersons direction.

Having diplomatic relations with Russia is not illegal. It is necessary. A good relationship with a large power is very important, but unfortunately the Dimms don't see it that way.

jcolanzi

He handed over his businesses to people he trusted to avoid conflict of interest. Can you point to a law that he broke? Presidents are actually required to sever ties with various investments so that they will not gain personally from becoming president. It's not unheard of at all. It is sometimes required by law. I can dig up the laws if you really want me to, or you can google.

Having diplomatic relations with Russia is not illegal. It is necessary. A good relationship with a large power is very important, but unfortunately the Dimms don't see it that way.

The Dems have more money ties to Russia than Trump. It's not that they don't know. It's that they don't let the facts get in the way of their schemes.