Switching Consciousness to Different Timeline

Secretman3811

If one wanted to switch their consciousness to a parallel timeline, how do you suppose they would go about doing it? Meditation? Concave mirrors?

Any ideas?
Sound like you need to do the HDR Stuff because I think it happen to me one time I was there in the past like the 1995 but I was afraid so I said this this back back lot of time and end up back to my present time in my body

8thsinner

If one wanted to switch their consciousness to a parallel timeline, how do you suppose they would go about doing it? Meditation? Concave mirrors?

Any ideas?
This practice is called quantum jumping by most, and there are many methods used and developed for it.
Follow the method that elicits the most joy, if thats through guided meditations use those ones, but have a look around for a few weeks to see that all the options are, i'm not up to speed with them much anymore.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This practice is called quantum jumping by most, and there are many methods used and developed for it.
Follow the method that elicits the most joy, if thats through guided meditations use those ones, but have a look around for a few weeks to see that all the options are, i'm not up to speed with them much anymore.

What are the methods?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let me reiterate
LOOK AROUND FOR A FEW WEEKS
I not here to give people answers, i'm only here to help them find paths of their own.

I reserve the right to have a discussion about this topic. I will have one with other people. You were not obligated to reply to my post. Thank you for your time.

8thsinner

I reserve the right to have a discussion about this topic. I will have one with other people. You were not obligated to reply to my post. Thank you for your time.
If you aren't asking someone for a direct response don't quote them in your replies.
Yes of course you can ask other people, but you're missing the point of making your own path by doing your own research.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you aren't asking someone for a direct response don't quote them in your replies.
Yes of course you can ask other people, but you're missing the point of making your own path by doing your own research.

I apologize for any misunderstanding but my original post was for everyone. I am here to have interesting discussions and hear other points of view. There is so much information on the internet that it’s just better to ask about other peoples’ personal experiences. It’s also fun to brainstorm. I don’t trust much of the disinformation that is out there. Besides, this a discussion forum. We talk. It’s fun to do.