Technology we Have Provided

Pegii

When you say 'we' are you personally involved in this 'we' by any chance or are you just referring to your country?

Sirius B Scientist

No Pegii..Its a guy talking about what is happening in our world and some weapons he supposedly has....personally i think its a great story for a book or another "game" to be put out to the public...Watch out for it in the shops, Sony might be advertising it soon ::LOL:::D

Well I have done my job as a whistle blower as to whats going on from the perspective of Sirius B, C and D and also the Reptilians... I am sure you must have heard by the pleiadian side of the story and how they are keen to "harvest" you, choose what you want to believe. Remember there are always 2 sides to a story. The American government btw has already shot down a battle planet using our weapon... I have laid the facts on the table but what you want to take in is up to you... Every1 has the right to their own personal opinion and beliefs...
Yeah right mate :D

Well if you want to partake in the pleiadian soul harvest and get eaten be my guest, I wont bat an eye lid. If you really want to know the Edward Snowden documents are accurate, and the tall whites from the planet erra have been planning running America since 1954. They are the 1s behind the depopulation plans, but they are trying to convince every1 on planet Earth its the Reptilians, so they can use that as an excuse to invade the world, and save it from your governments once their soul harvest is complete. Homeless people are already disappearing in America, the question is are you in the category of conformist, re-education or soul harvest?

Its the pleiadians race and some1 made a deal with them recently to allow this harvest, so I guess if they want to soul harvest their own race thats fair enough; but if they decide to soul harvest the Arabs, Africans, Israelis, Russians, Chinese or Indians or any other country without their governments agreeing to a soul harvesting deal, then we will get angry! Atm the tall whites think because America signed a deal with the tall whites, they have the right to soul harvest the rest of the world; but any1 falling under China and Russias umbrella, they better not try to harvest. Fortunately BRICS is creating a new currency and bank, which will probably protect the intelligent countries.

Universal laws state once an agreement is signed such as a soul harvesting agreement, there is nothing we can do to help that country unfortunately... That said if the party who made the deal lost power, there is wriggle room for other races to help out... Again the Andromedans are your friends, but the chances of them helping you are pretty slim. Furthermore with the way Reptilians are viewed by Humans, they are not inclined to come help you either nor the greys... So dont worry about any propaganda you hear on the internet about the Reptilians, they arnt interested in your race. That just leaves the Nommos, piss us off with dolphin culling and you are left to your own devices...

Sirius B Scientist

When you say 'we' are you personally involved in this 'we' by any chance or are you just referring to your country?

I am a scientist from Sirius B who is letting you know of your situation. We have known about the plans to soul harvest planet earth for 1,000s of years, and we decided to make a stand on planet earth to prevent it happening again as it makes our blood boil with rage; but if your governments play their cards wrong, they will be left to their own devices and we will make our stand elsewhere...

All I am going to say is dont underestimate our power... Lord Raidus a Nommos God wiped out an entire fleet with the help of another Nommos, when Gliese 581 our colony and his homeworld got wiped out by the erran empire, he then proceeded to destroy the biggest battle planet in the galaxy with a gravity bomb. These 2 Nommos also wiped out a fleet of several billion ships on another occasion... We could be powerful allies or we could leave you to your own devices... Just hope your world governments play their cards right...

I am coming to you as a scientist, but I am also telling you about the 2 strongest gods we have left as archangels Metatron, Sandalphon and Lord Sureya were kidnapped from us by Ashtar Command out of the blue; because they knew about the erran soul harvesting agenda, this started our war with the erran empire.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I am a scientist from Sirius B who is letting you know of your situation. We have known about the plans to soul harvest planet earth for 1,000s of years, and we decided to make a stand on planet earth to prevent it happening again as it makes our blood boil with rage; but if your governments play their cards wrong, they will be left to their own devices and we will make our stand elsewhere...
Weve had lots of "scientists" on here telling us all sorts of things...but i do find your stories very amusing :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

How about giving us some info on how to exterminate the tall whites?

Sirius B Scientist

Tall whites can be killed by standard fire arms. Your best bet is the military industrial complex along with China and Russia who have 1 million personal in their combined fleet. With the technology we have provided they should be technologically at an advantage to their opponents, the time and space weapon we have provided should be able to hold off any ships that get past earths fleet. Again the American military has already shot down an erran battle planet, so battle planets arnt a problem... Your best bet is to not overthrow your government, unless they start rounding people up and taking them to FEMA camps, in which case they have made a deal with the errans... In the unlikely event a tall white ship lands near you, take out your fire arm and start shooting. Protecting your first amendment is your best defence! Thor and Odin from the 7th dimension of our planet, and the Reptilians from the dimensions 4-6 of our planet along with the Dolphins will cover you in the higher dimensions...

TimeFlipper

Oh Cmon Einstein, youre being racist to those nice tall whites, wot about the tall greys?? :eek::D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Oh Cmon Einstein, youre being racist to those nice tall whites, wot about the tall greys?? :eek::D

Everything is fair game as far as I'm concerned. But I do see your concern, seeing as how you might be mistaken for a tall white.

TimeFlipper