Teletubby Look-Alikes

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Given the fact that there are billions of stars in our universe, there has got to be millions, if not, billions of unique species throughout it as well. For instance, I believe there are extraterrestrials out there that look strikingly similar to the Teletubbies.

I believe that not only do such a species exist, but also that they have some sort of super-advanced technology like traveling star to star, planet to planet, at hyper-speed; and time machines. If I am able to reach such a species, that is where I plan to go to get advice on the best way to change history.

While I've been here on Earth, I've seen drawings and artifacts on Ancient Aliens of extraterrestrials with antennae, which would support my claim that a Teletubby-like species could exist. This is what I would imagine to be a benevolent extraterrestrial race, as the Teletubbies on television themselves seem to be a passive and friendly race of sorts.

For a little more detail on this topic, and my dreams for the future, see the attached image below:

Teletubby Look-Alike.jpg

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe it's their space suit that makes them look like Teletubbies.

Depending how you imagine things to take place in the distant infinite universe and consider that life can perhaps thrive on all sorts of different worlds and conditions, I supposed your theory is quite possible. Since the universe is infinite, so are the possibilities, right?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Maybe it's their space suit that makes them look like Teletubbies.

Depending how you imagine things to take place in the distant infinite universe and consider that life can perhaps thrive on all sorts of different worlds and conditions, I supposed your theory is quite possible. Since the universe is infinite, so are the possibilities, right?
I see you agree 100% with me in the second paragraph in your post. I can dig it.

Now, about space suits: It is possible (if not, probable) that some extraterrestrial races have used space suits. But I also think it's quite possible that Teletubby look-alikes have visited our planet since antiquity. I'm also thinking that space suits are not necessary for some extraterrestrials. It's possible that these ones I talk about might have oxygen in their spacecrafts, can detect oxygen levels on any planet, and may not even need to breathe oxygen to survive! That would definitely remove the need for a space suit. Take that in your pipe and smoke it, LOL! :p

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe they need spacesuits on Earth because they need to breath nitrogen, for instance. Life forms breathing oxygen are common on Earth, but maybe they're pretty rare out there in the cold distant universe. Just arguing here for the fun of it.

Now, I'm wondering where the Teletubbies' creators got their idea. Maybe they went OOBE and met them somehow.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Maybe they need spacesuits on Earth because they need to breath nitrogen, for instance. Life forms breathing oxygen are common on Earth, but maybe they're pretty rare out there in the cold distant universe. Just arguing here for the fun of it.

Now, I'm wondering where the Teletubbies' creators got their idea. Maybe they went OOBE and met them somehow.
Extraterrestrials breathing nitrogen, interesting thought.

Anyway, the Teletubbies have so many similarities with depictions of some allegedly real extraterrestrials out there, including a few on Ancient Aliens, which supports my belief in the possibility of Teletubby look-alikes, particularly the antennae and mitten-shaped hands.

And I do think you're on to something, Num7. I believe in the possibility that the creator of Teletubbies, Anne Wood, had an abduction of sorts where she recalled images of Teletubby look-alikes and took off with the idea, changed their appearances, behavior, and environment, and created a whole universe surrounding them in the TV show, including the Teletubbies and their home, Teletubbyland.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Teletubbies were a bit controversial back when they were popular...
They were a bit controversial. But they also seemed to be super-friendly, passive, and loving, and they were lovable to me.

The concept of Teletubbies was so outside-the-box in a good way, that some species that look like the Teletubbies probably exist somewhere in our universe. Ancient cave drawings and figurines may also support this notion. After all, like I've said before, there are billions of stars, and thus probably billions of unique species in our universe.

Pegii

The teletubbies are said to be based on very young children's drawings and stories of their dreams according to the creators of the show. It's said to be based on how children view the world. Maybe the aliens were observing them or intersecting their dreams for study and some memories remain. Maybe the aliens did it intentionally so humans would get a glimpse at the alien world. Who knows

TimeFlipper

The teletubbies are said to be based on very young children's drawings and stories of their dreams according to the creators of the show. It's said to be based on how children view the world. Maybe the aliens were observing them or intersecting their dreams for study and some memories remain. Maybe the aliens did it intentionally so humans would get a glimpse at the alien world. Who knows
Good thinking Pegii..Those pesky little aliens are into everything we do ::LOL:::eek::D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I strongly suspect that dreams occur when the soul leaves the body when the latter is asleep, and the soul travels to another dimension and has experiences over there, and people have memories of these spiritual experiences when they wake up, remembering them as dreams. So I'm thinking these young childrens' dreams are based on truth, not just the imagination of something out of thin air.

I also strongly suspect that due to the fact that very young children could possibly have drawn such things makes me believe that they did indeed have glimpses through the dreams of a race of aliens that actually exists, either through the species directly, or, more likely, through another race of aliens that is an ally of or has knowledge of a Teletubby look-alike race. I myself have had at least two dreams in which I encountered a Teletubby-like alien race.

Now, I am even more convinced that there is some alien race similar to the Teletubbies in resemblance that exists somewhere out there.