Tested out my Spirit Box

Kurt

Did you get the one that's like $70 on eBay?

Seems a bit pricey considering it's just a radio but nonetheless, if it works, it could be worth it I guess. Some friends of mine recently mentioned they were planning a trip which passes through some supposedly haunted areas, might pick this up if I decide to join them.

Wee

That is awesome Frog. Hopefully you can get your video camera working, I'd love to view/hear your findings! I accidentally caught EVP's at my old house. I am kind of a nerd, and I like to do Karaoke, and I had an app for it on my Ipod. I was setting it up, and the microphone picks up every little sound. I was waiting for the music to start and I heard boot steps walking across the floor. I was the only one home, and there was no one there but me and the dog...I stopped the music, but kept the MIC rolling. I asked "Who's there?" and I heard someone say "Shhhhh... don't....her" and then a woman's voice said "I'm here" ....it was unreal. My first EVP and, I had never been on pins and needles so bad in my life, lol.

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I have only been to three cemeteries and the chandler airport where I live I usually go to places that is in my city or town there is a website called weird fresno it is a blog of a guy who reports paranormal things and other subjects as well by the way I bought my radio on ebay for 69 something and it does work this is something I want to do I want to ask the spirits if they can open up spiritual or physical portal or wormhole so I can travel into the past or future or both I know it sounds stupid or silly but I believe that ghosts or spirits are real I also believe in magick and other subjects as well, also I know that spirits or ghosts can move things and do other stuff as well if you ask them over the radio now if you treat them with respect then things happen if you treat them mean or angry they will hurt you and more trouble or problems happen to you in general and in private spirits rely on power or energies from your body or soul they feed off of this energy that is why you get exhausted or tired I don't know if I will be able to go through the portal or wormhole because of the power or energy the ghost takes all I am hoping is I don't go to hell but heaven or afterlife or another dimension or timeline instead I am sorry too I am a gamer and nerd too but that doesn't mean that I don't exist :) lol anyways thanks for listening to what I have to tell you and I will talk with you later one thing left to say I like telekinesis maybe I will tell the spirits to do that as well or gain that power or psychic power from them.

lordalmighty1

imo aliens have to be real, the amount of life forms on this 1 planet alone cant be all that's out there, can it?!. I forget who said it but some 1 important said "there are 2 possibilities either we are totally alone or we are not both of which are truly scary thoughts.." or something along those lines anyways, but for me law of averages says we are not alone to many planets out there somewhere to not have at least some form of life form that's not a plant. ok so they maybe not flying to earth in saucers or whatever but they maywell be there somewhere... and on a side note how would a spirit from this planet know anything about aliens 2billion light years away or what have you?! im kinda sure the spirits would only have knowledge of their livetimes the older they are the less they would really know about current events imo. but who really knows a?!

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I wanted to say my younger brother passed away but I used my spirit box over my parents house and I asked him through the box how his son is doing and he responded good and asked him if he was in heaven and he replied I think so this experience was short because I had to go back to my house at night I have one question for you all can spirits or ghosts create time portals or portals from another dimension if they use your power or energy? I ask this question because I hope I can travel into the past or future if they can do that for me through the spirit box well I will talk with you all later on see ya all later!

Jeremiah

When attempting to do the things you're talking about frog, I would advise you to be extremely cautious. You don't want to become, amongst any other possibilities that could happen, possessed. You also don't want one of these things to find a way to attach itself to you, follow you, etc. If I were you I would stick to EVP and other investigative methods .