The Antichrist is here: Beware of the Antichrist!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I tend to think that for some reason I will remain here till the very end and be one of the serviving ones who are hiding out in the hills. thus it would be only by the protection and provision of the LORD that I would be alive. I have always known that I will be here to fight the powers of darkness and help oyhers to a safe place. I have seen it in many diffrent dreams that I am going to fight solders dressed all in black .

lordalmighty1

its strange i also have many dreams of the end times and im a surviver with a small band of like minded ppl. i do believe as it has happened many many times over the last few years. i dont know how when or where i am when dreaming like this but i do have the strong sense of being on the side of right when fighting for the group of survivors. i just hope its only a dream and not a sign from a higher place...

Dulux

Here's my "intersection" thought on the topic:

We can all pull out ideas from our imagination to try and understand an explanation to the best of our ability- while I don't doubt what the Bible, or a time traveler, or a psychic says, I definitely doubt anyone's "perception" of there explanations, because it's the most logical thing to do.

I respect what you say Samstwitch, as all of your comments are great considerations, but I do, however doubt perceptions that do not come from a direct claim source, and rather than the "legend teller." It's not to insult you at all, it's just the way I tick.

Jesus <3's even the those who doubt initially, because no one on this planet knows "better."

Inanna

Don't focus too tight......you'll miss the obvious. And I just love this God is male jazz...How do you know the beast or God (for that matter) is male? Everyone has so much fear . I'll just say all is within Devine Order. *.^

Octavusprime

God is a creator there is no reason for god to be male or female. Male and female is only needed to procreate while increasing genetic diversity and allowing us the ability to adapt to stresses imposed by the world around us. With that said most people talk as if god is a man but that is only because we grow up hearing others refer to him, his, he ect. The use of a masculine form is also amusing in that it implies the form of a man. Why would an all powerful being look like a man.

Anyhow mans interpretation of god is humorous and possibly incorrect in all ways and instances. Our imagination is endless, especially when it has to do with the ultimate question of why are we here and how did we come to being.

I believe in god but not in the same way most do.

Dulux

Sigh...

I should hope everyone in the world is technically a time traveler since everyone seems to perceive a world that is 2% off from everyone else. If a tree falls in the woods, and only one person is there to perceive it, then only one person experienced the tree falling, while everyone just sees an after math. The fact is just an after math.

There... apparently... is no such thing as facts unless everyone "agrees" that it's a fact.

If there were, everyone would be smart enough to over throw the Government without causing any violent or negative reactions. But since everyone doubts each other so much, we'll all be headed no where fast.

I definitely don't know any better, and by saying that, NO ONE in here is 100% perfect with perspective- doesn't mean I don't respect anyone's "opinions."

Here's a Fact: God didn't write Revelations to WARN anybody about anything. Every Christian will receive the pain of Hell on Earth by the test of Faith, and people will doubt God to the end of the Apocalypse- BUT that's why Revelations is there. There's no use in belief obviously, because to this day, people have doubt. With a prediction like Revelations, and an undisputed outcome, people of the future after the apocalypse will KNOW God is worth believing because of the end RESULT of his predictions that will completely line up. AT LEAST, that's what I perceive. We may all find one day that the Anti-Christ is actually an innocent person whom did the best he could to save the world with the wrong faith- doesn't mean he'll see the rest of you "sinners" in Hell, for all you know, he'll be in Heaven.

Point is- no one absolutely knows anything until after the fact, and even then, everyone could just agree that it isn't a fact even though there's plenty of shit there to support it... SO I guess it's more a fact to the individual.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while I do believe that obama is an evil spirit, I doubt that he is the antichrist.... to be the antichrist a person will have to make the jews believe he is the christ.. to do that he will have to show some how that he was born in the city of David.. no matter what obama trys he can not do that, and every jew knows the prophecy of where the Christ will be born at. sorry ,but he just can not be the antichrist..